Kingsley Coman (10 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
They gamble on a possibilty that he will blossom with great players around him I assume. Currently, as a matter of fact, with not so good players around him he has performed like shit for a while now
The sale talk must have influenced him a bit and probably lacks drive, while last year he was mostly injured, no?

- - - Updated - - -

I will love to read the new reason you will offer to defend Beppe when we sing Draxler for between 32m-35m.
I will make up good one, promise. :)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
so?

The sooner you folks understand this is a business the better. We can't keep our players all the time
So, first of all we suck at selling, second og all, Allegri just said that he never tought that Coman will leave then boom, if we cant keep a 19 years player then something is wrong.
we didnt replace the player we sold, donated. changing 9/8 players every year is not good.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
So, first of all we suck at selling, second og all, Allegri just said that he never tought that Coman will leave then boom, if we cant keep a 19 years player then something is wrong.
we didnt replace the player we sold, donated. changing 9/8 players every year is not good.
one year = every year

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
28m dollars Cheese.

A 19 year old. Showed promise but that was it. Frickin' 28m euros :D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Beppe's weakest point is his selling...but if we sell Coman for €28m, that is God-like.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
28m for a player we got for free and who at the moment means nothing to the squad. And we suck at selling :D
Its an option.
one year = every year
After our best year in decades, we decided to change evrything.
28m dollars Cheese.

A 19 year old. Showed promise but that was it. Frickin' 28m dollars.
Its an option.
Beppe's weakest point is his selling...but if we sell Coman for €28m, that is God-like.
Its an option.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)