Kingsley Coman (11 Viewers)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
The fact there wasn't this level of meltdown for Storari leaving (for free! FUCK YOU, MAROTTA, you cheap selling bastard!!!!1!1oneone) is a travesty.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Bayern's interest in Coman didn't start today, did it? It's more than a month since we heard about the original offer of 15m euro.

We rejected that offer, but it's highly possible that we let Bayern continue the negotiations with Coman and Juve. Bayern convinced Coman (probably higher wages) and he told us that he'd like to sign for them. Once it happened, Bayern convinced Juve with a good offer. I guess something along these lines happened.
Now we're presenting it as "Coman asked to leave", which isn't incorrect per se, but we're "guilty" in a way that we also liked the deal and instead of offering higher wages to Coman, we simply decided to make this big profit.
I don't buy it that Allegri was starting Coman just to convince him to stay. It's more probable that Coman's starting XI appearances were our weapon in the negotiations with Bayern. We were willing to sell, but we wanted a much better offer than the original 15m euro one.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Bayern's interest in Coman didn't start today, did it? It's more than a month since we heard about the original offer of 15m euro.

We rejected that offer, but it's highly possible that we let Bayern continue the negotiations with Coman and Juve. Bayern convinced Coman (probably higher wages) and he told us that he'd like to sign for them. Once it happened, Bayern convinced Juve with a good offer. I guess something along these lines happened.
Now we're presenting it as "Coman asked to leave", which isn't incorrect per se, but we're "guilty" in a way that we also liked the deal and instead of offering higher wages to Coman, we simply decided to make this big profit.
I don't buy it that Allegri was starting Coman just to convince him to stay. It's more probable that Coman's starting XI appearances were our weapon in the negotiations with Bayern. We were willing to sell, but we wanted a much better offer than the original 15m euro one.
Yep and if only we held on Vidal longer who knows.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)