Kingsley Coman (8 Viewers)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Sitting on the bench for two years won't do him any good. He didn't want to be loaned out nor he had any chances for regular playing here. Who can see him starting over Dybala, Draxler, Cuadrado, Pereyra? And next year Berardi is coming in as well.

I guess we're selling for the reason mentioned above but more importantly because >20m is too good to refuse. He won't develop sitting on the bench which means we'd never get more for him anyway.

I'm really surprised so many people are in meltdown over his sale. I understood Vidal and Tevez perfectly but Coman? Come on we have Berardi who is the superior player as things stand.
First I am not in a meltdown. Second we should have gave him more playing time to see what he can do.
Third he is still 19 and you can't expect him to make an immediate impact like Pogba.
We lack in wingers and speed, so why do we need to deprive ourselves from one who cost us 0?!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You can tell me i was wrong when Coman flops and turns into giovinco, and if he does i'll surely admit it.
You were wrong. Coman flopped á la Giovinco. He flopped so bad we're getting rid of him at 19 years old. Bet you feel embarrassed now for "being the first to lavish praise on him" after that first friendly... :D

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He was 18 until a month ago... He only played 6 games worth of minutes last year. 3 of the 7 games he's started with Juventus have been pretty good performances from him. 3 of 7 games started with the Serie A, CI double winning CL finalist. As an 18 year old. So he's not consistent yet. So his end product let's him down at times...

Unless we are selling him to use the funds on better players this mercato... it's an absolutely stupid sale, and could easily bite us in the ass again, just like with Thierry Henry. This kid is one of the most coveted 19 year olds in all of Europe. There's a reason Bayern is willing to pay such a large fee for him. There's a very good chance he'll be worth a huge amount more one day.

SO I repeat, and this is really quite inarguable... if money is not an issue for Juve, we don't need to balance our books... then unless we're going to add the COman funds to our transfer budget to get higher quality players in, Coman should not have been sold under any circumstance. We should making a 60 mil offer for Isco now... not getting a Draxler that is easily as hit or miss potential as Coman, considering his injury and all. You just don't sell one of your best prospects who has managed to earn game time at a team that just played a CL final. You don't. You loan him to a smaller cub to get game time, or use him as often as you can... You don't sell.

I'll reserve final judgment of course, until we see who we sign in the remainder of this mercato. I'll be content with Draxler, but not particularly happy. I want a top CAM now that we've sold Vidal and Coman.
The latest reports suggest that Coman didn't want to go on loan to smaller Serie A club, but was more interested in joining Bayern, once they showed their interest. It's been going on for a while apparently. Seems reasonable decision from him. Playing in a team that would suit your game style, where you'd have an opportunity to play in your favorite spot, as opposed to getting few odd minutes here in a position you're not capable to deliver your best game. Juve won't change formation to accomodate him ofc. Didn't mind the kid, and wouldn't mind if he stayed, but if his sale will get us two players in positions that we currently lack personnel, this deal is sensible, for both parties.

- - - Updated - - -

This guy is by far the biggiest joke in the history of this site (go look up his quotes about Tevez pre and post transfer) . Extraordinary sycophant, and the sad thing is he deludes himself into thinking its really his own opinion every time.
I don't find you particularly relevant, but at least have decency to mention those you trash behind their back.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Don't know the details of the deal but if we didn't incorporate a buy-back clause or some other upper hand, then this is the most retarded transfer of the summer.

But considering our selling negotiations so far, we probably agreed to bent over just a little more right after Bayern just fucked us with that Vidal transfer.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Don't know the details of the deal but if we didn't incorporate a buy-back clause or some other upper hand, then this is the most retarded transfer of the summer.

But considering our selling negotiations so far, we probably agreed to bent over just a little more right after Bayern just fucked us with that Vidal transfer.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Because I moaned about getting Pirlo, Tevez, Pogba, Matri (yes Matri for that sum back then), Lichtsteiner, Caceres, Llorente (aquiring), Dybala, Mandzukic, Rugano, Alex Sandro, Neto. But of course, you choose to read what you want to fit your agenda just like you show your hypocricy on a daily basis.
Percentage game I think, when it comes to you it's really hard to see anything other than moaning, complaining, usual sneering comments directed at Marotta and waiting for every opportunity to jump on that bandwagon, like last night... Or maybe I'm not here THAT much to notice anything else.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Selling an unproven nobody player who hasn't scored a league goal for us for potentially €28m is getting "fucked" :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)