Kingsley Coman (10 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
The $#@!ed up part of this is only 2 days ago he was part of the 3rd kit launch with Marchisio and morata. What the hell changed so quickly :lol:
:boh:

I hope something big, real big... Something like going from siqueira to AS

- - - Updated - - -

≈ €28m change alot.
Maybe he isnt that young... No, seriously I hope the reason is cuz we found something huge

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Most Bayern fans seem estactic about the deal especially since Ribery's fitness is now a major concern and even Robben has been slow to come back to form the last two matches. I personally am a little skeptical like I mentioned before, the kid just hasn't done enough for me but hopefully I'm wrong.
Give him 2-3 years and he'll be ripping Europe apart along Douglas Costa. I obviously didn't want him to go but I think it's the right club for him.

Do you think he'll get loaned to the likes of Hamburger/Hannover?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
buy prospects with a recompra, sell our prospects to buy after our best season in a decade: Feeder club status

your posting style is beyond ridiculous, and had we been strict you would be banned every other day
1 recompra, cause we couldnt have had it other way
1 youngster sold, and we get a better one in return

Be objective ffs

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,486
    The fucked up part of this is only 2 days ago he was part of the 3rd kit launch with Marchisio and morata. What the hell changed so quickly :lol:

now you don't want to lose your membership card do you?

what if we got a recompra?

:beppe:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    i thought we were investing in youth and wanted to build for the future? now we selling.

next season when pogba and morata leave, how will we justify that? maybe we will sell sturaro too because apparently money isnt an issue but according to society we need that money to buy that top talent even though marotta said they have money. hurr durr

what? seriously what?

juvefan27

Apr 17, 2012
    Click back a few pages, most people are like "HE'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH, SELL!"

Get €28m for a kid with five Serie A starts "OMG, he's amazing, keep him!"

Coman has great potential, but he's raw as fuck. Getting him for free one year and selling him for €28m the next is great business.

If he becomes a superstar at Bayern, they still paid €28m for him. If he doesn't, we still got the €28m. Win/Win.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    1 recompra, cause we couldnt have had it other way
    1 youngster sold, and we get a better one in return

Be objective ffs
    except you are the one who is defending marotta for not spending more than 25m for draxler, whom u said is not worth it, but now u are saying he is better?
    @Klin @JCK

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
    Jan 28, 2013
    How is Coman our top young prospect?

Rugani anyone? Compared to Coman, he actually played consistently at a high level last year.

Coman had opportunities last year, showed some promise, showed some inexperience. Is he going to be world class? Who knows. It's hit or miss in the youth department. 28m, if true, is a great deal NOW fir what Coman is NOW. Juventus isn't rebuilding for five years. We're adding to a successful club for the NOW. Coman was a bit player last year and not expected to be a huge contributer this year. He didn't come up through our academy so it's not like we're turning our back on a youth product who has been here for his entire development.

Seriously, calm down. He's potential isn't guaranteed and we want to win now and in five years. Even Draxler gives us a better chance of both than Coman. And I'd hope we go for top tier AM with our money. But even Draxler improves us now with Coman going. If you can't accept that, oh well sorrynotsorry.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Coman is like 97% potential, 3% actual at this stage of his career. It's just that people are valuing that potential like he's the next Arjen Robben.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    How is Coman our top young prospect?

Rugani anyone? Compared to Coman, he actually played consistently at a high level last year.

Coman had opportunities last year, showed some promise, showed some inexperience. Is he going to be world class? Who knows. It's hit or miss in the youth department. 28m, if true, is a great deal NOW fir what Coman is NOW. Juventus isn't rebuilding for five years. We're adding to a successful club for the NOW. Coman was a bit player last year and not expected to be a huge contributer this year. He didn't come up through our academy so it's not like we're turning our back on a youth product who has been here for his entire development.

Seriously, calm down. He's potential isn't guaranteed and we want to win now and in five years. Even Draxler gives us a better chance of both than Coman. And I'd hope we go for top tier AM with our money. But even Draxler improves us now with Coman going. If you can't accept that, oh well sorrynotsorry.
    Coman is like 97% potential, 3% actual at this stage of his career. It's just that people are valuing that potential like he's the next Arjen Robben.
    why are we in a position where we sell our prospects to finance purchases when we racked in a record income and sold our best player for the last 4 years?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    except you are the one who is defending marotta for not spending more than 25m for draxler, whom u said is not worth it, but now u are saying he is better?
    @Klin @JCK
    I didnt say he wasent worth it. Please, quote me on it.

What i said was that Marotta isnt willing to give into Schalke's demands. We have our concerns, wich we didnt had about Dybala, so we try to get that price down. Thats totally fine by me.

Paying that 40-45 mil for draxler is retarded. So we bring it down. Lion, check any deal we ever did when we werent pressed against the wall for a deal. We look to do the deal at the right price.

Thats fine.

- - - Updated - - -

why are we in a position where we sell our prospects to finance purchases when we racked in a record income and sold our best player for the last 4 years?
    We dont sell Coman to finance. 28mil is just alot for coman and Draxler is better

You are going to complain about everything we do since we sold vidal dont you :D

Relax. Will be fine. Quite the team still when Draxler arrives.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    Paying that 40-45 mil for draxler is retarded. So we bring it down. Lion, check any deal we ever did when we werent pressed against the wall for a deal. We look to do the deal at the right price.

Thats fine.
    why is it retarded if money isnt an issue as per marotta's own words.

also if coman is worth selling for 30m why isnt draxler WHOM U JUST SAID IS BETTER not worth 10m more?

what?

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    Noooooo we just sold the next Thierry Henry :cry:

Sike. Glad Marotta did what he had to do. Excellent work as usual, and I'm not even part of the society.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)