Kingsley Coman (23 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
:cry:

I have the feeling we will regret selling him in a couple of years
Lets say he comes good and turns out to be as good as Nasri or Cazorla or Callejon. Would you consider 20 mills too little? bear in mind that he doesnt fit our formation and has zero experience. In other words, if arsenal sold nasri for 20 mills when he was 19 (before his breakthrough season) is that a bad deal? I dont think it is at all.

We will regret this only if he is the next Robben, Bale or Neymar which is extremely unlikely.

Sociedad sold Griezmann for 30 mills and he was by far more talented and established as a player having 2 years in the first team and scoring double figures.

Oct 23, 2011
Damn, i remember Llorente saying at the beginning of the summer that we would be seeing a lot of changes in our roster, he wasn't kidding. Not sure how this deal is constructed but Coman never really impressed me. However, he is still a kid and has a huge growth potential. It is always difficult to value such a youngster, as he is definitely not worth the price Bayern is paying right now, but might be worth double that amount in a couple of years. If this guarantees us Draxler, i am not against the sale. We will however need to find another 5th attacker.

BayernMan12

Jul 13, 2013
Most Bayern fans seem estactic about the deal especially since Ribery's fitness is now a major concern and even Robben has been slow to come back to form the last two matches. I personally am a little skeptical like I mentioned before, the kid just hasn't done enough for me but hopefully I'm wrong.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The fucked up part of this is only 2 days ago he was part of the 3rd kit launch with Marchisio and morata. What the hell changed so quickly :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)