Kingsley Coman (5 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Dafuq is going on in this mercato? Coman disappointed me in his last few games but he's just a kid, I can't believe we are really just thinking about profit at this point of the mercato. He probably isn't worth €15m right now but it doesn't mean we have to sell him.

I hope this isn't another Henry.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
It's not poor and it's completely valid. Go tell a doctor how to threat you then! I am not saying that you need to shut up of course, we have the right to like or not this mercato, but it's getting pretty funny when people act as if they know how a club of this level handles it's transfers and operates its financial resources while sitting on a laptop in their parents houses
You're not interesting and neither are your arguments. Goodbye.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Why would zizinho do that? Marotta sold Coman then it must be a stroke of genius
:lol: makes me wonder what his reactions are gonna be. I mean, for one he loved Coman to death but he also defends Marotta for anything he does.

Now Marotta sells Coman. Zizinho mad or not mad? Zizinho confused.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
His track record over the past 5 years tells us he does know best. Or at least better than the majority of us on here.
Yeah, but a lot of factors are involved here. Not only his mercatos.

Of course I think Beppe is one of the best, but I also think he has made some questionable decisions. He shouldn't be saved from criticize because his track record over 5 years is good. At Juve you should be judged for each year.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
I can't stop thinking about Pogba's scenario with Man-U but this time with Coman and juvetnus. utterly sure he will explode there with Bayern.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
:lol: makes me wonder what his reactions are gonna be. I mean, for one he loved Coman to death but he also defends Marotta for anything he does.

Now Marotta sells Coman. Zizinho mad or not mad? Zizinho confused.
i fear his head gonna explode.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't stop thinking about Pogba's scenario with Man-U but this time with Coman and juvetnus. utterly sure he will explode there with Bayern.
ManUTD getting nothing while we are getting €28m.
hardly the same situation.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Maybe, but there is a big financial difference. The thing with football now is that good forwards with CL exposure are suddenly worth €50m. Coman still has miles to go, and maybe we don't think he suits us, but it could backfire. Financially it's a no-brainer.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Based on what exactly? He might become a good player in the future or a total hack, predictable and overly reliant on pace. Based on what I've seen of him, the latter sounds like a safer bet at this point.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Nothing like that scenario.

First off, we signed Pogba for free. Secondly, Pogba was a much, much, bigger prospect and more hyped up than Coman ever was. Even if Pogba had only played 3 professional games before he signed with us, there was talk about him as a player with massive potential for a long time.

They play in different positions too, but do you really think talent/skill/potential Coman is close to Pogba?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
All this bs is coming from media speculation and journalists fantasy 's.... You think it's easy to operate on such an inflated market, while you probably can't sell a pumpkin yourself. Sick of people who knows it all, while being completely incompetent and far from this kind of business
So the media created this and the market is over inflated? That's why we sold Vidal for 37m. Do people like you even hear yourselves? :lol:

Watch him say that his fav player from 5 minutes ago is crap
:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)