Kingsley Coman (14 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Just teasing you like you do with other people ;)

i'm thinking you cant be sure about youth. We have alot of youth. As in ALOT. We got tactical flexibility, and in the end we'll mold the formation to whom of the youth is the best.

Draxler, Dybala have questionmarks about how good they'll turn out

Cuadrado is supposed to be quite good, but in what position

Mandzukic shoudl be quite good, he's a certain

Morata, is supposed to be quite good

Personally ? I got a feeling we are setting up for 4-3-3 and 3-5-2
No 4-3-1-2 -----counter------?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What Beppe did was he gave Allegri a group of talented players, almost randomly, who fit different formations, although not together. It's gonna be a nightmare for him. It's like a Roma mercato.
Every player we bought can play in a 4-3-3 and a 4-4-1-1. Technically 3-5-1-1 but thats a football manager formation tbh :D

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
A) Immobile is the type of deal you do everyday of the week. And I'm not just saying this in hindsight. Coman has far more talent and ceiling than that guy.
B) Common dude, Witsel is average. Apart from what I've seen of him, I think zach's analysis of his footballing brain is also true.
C) Draxler and Witsel. But I'd happily have taken Goetze/Isco and Lemina for the 65m we made on Vidal and Coman.
A) Didn't show it though, and he was given some good opportunities over the last year. All pace and flair, but lousy end product, IMHO. Immobile was far more established when we sold him.
B) I see him differently, time will tell.
C) That's what I'm hoping for at this point in mercato. Our gaps in the middle are significant and badly need new batch of players there.

Jan 22, 2009
So you guys think the management doesn't have a clear play plan, discussed with Allegri, before they execute any move on the market? :) you think we are run by some peasants, with no strategy? Omg

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
No 4-3-1-2 -----counter------?
Like you just said. That formation doesnt fit all players.

But why would we need to play it ? 4-3-1-2---counter--- was a way for us to play 4backline, without having a cam/ss that can keep the ball.

I mean Klin, we can still play it. But since 3-5-2 and especially 4-3-3 suit the group we have so well, they should be the standards. And especially 4-3-3 in europe. 4-3-1-2 remains offcourse a possibility if benching cuadrado for it is inferior to the tactical advantage the specific formation would have (team with weak central axis for example)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Every player we bought can play in a 4-3-3 and a 4-4-1-1. Technically 3-5-1-1 but thats a football manager formation tbh :D
There's absolutely nothing to smile about.

I feel for Allegri. He probably hasn't been getting any sleep lately.
He will get all the blame if we fail of course.

Morata will defo player as SS if partnered with Mandzu, and they both will spend plenty of time on the pitch together.
If Dybala isn't available.

- - - Updated - - -

Like you just said. That formation doesnt fit all players.

But why would we need to play it ? 4-3-1-2---counter--- was a way for us to play 4backline, without having a cam/ss that can keep the ball.

I mean Klin, we can still play it. But since 3-5-2 and especially 4-3-3 suit the group we have so well, they should be the standards. And especially 4-3-3 in europe. 4-3-1-2 remains offcourse a possibility if benching cuadrado for it is inferior to the tactical advantage the specific formation would have (team with weak central axis for example)
We'll see. Allegri always preferred the 4-3-1-2.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
There's absolutely nothing to smile about.

He will get all the blame if we fail of course.

If Dybala isn't available.

- - - Updated - - -

We'll see. Allegri always preferred the 4-3-1-2.
The smile was for mentionning a football manager formation ;) You would have roasted me if i didnt add it

Has Allegri ?

When his shitty Milan almost knocked out barcelona, they played 4-3-3 with El kebab and boateng behind Niang. And if Niang wouldnt have sucked major ass in the return, he would have completed it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)