Kingsley Coman (7 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I guess he's being sold because he didn't want to be loaned out. With Draxler coming in the guy would be marginalized to the max, and there's still Berardi coming in next year. He'd have to dropped out of CL list too.

If it's really >20m and Bayern is obliged to buy him out and pay it all then we didn't do anything wrong. We pretty stacked as things stand anyway. People crying about future should focus more on present because as things stand our forward line lacks experience and the AM we're looking for isn't still here.

Besides it seems like we really need a DM with good ball playing skills. Marchisio gets an injury and we have to play Pogba there, because the others aren't that good passers. I just hope it's not Witsel though.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
You're talking like he's been given chance after chance. Once again, he's only 19. You can conclude his career abilities only if he's playing week in and week out. And to think, all this effort to facilitate a move for Witsel whose an inferior player for another position, older with more playing time and less talent.

When you move the way have, you need to be going for players like Gundogan, or you're just going to end up looking stupid making these deals.

True. And again, even that economic play needs to be effective. Right now it's on the cusp of being a disaster coz we will move for Witsel.
It'll show a big positive in the books, that's the economic play. If renewing Martinez and sending him on loan forever is anything to do by, the books matter.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
People are ridiculous. They act like he won't be worth anything next year. He looks slightly better with each appearance. He's 19. Give him another year or loan him without options to buy.

The only way this makes sense is if we are going all out on a Gotze/Isco calibre player.
Exactly. But we both know the best we can do is Draxler. I really don't know how people here have the nerve to still defend our management and the mess this mercato has turned into.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
I'd be sad to see Coman go.

28mil is a good deal for us tho.
I don't care if he stays or leaves, as I never really rated him that high. My problem is with the manner of selling our players. If it's a loan with option, it's inexcusable, cause he's never ever gonna get more playing time there than he was getting here.

However, the way you were dangling on Coman's schlong every time he showed the slightest semblance of skill on the pitch, and claiming the rights to finding him in this forum, and then the 180 degree turn you're demonstrating now, saying you're okay with him being sold this way, is just the epitome of two-faced hypocrisy and flat out laughable.
How you manage keeping a straight face while writing these stuffs right now, is absolutely beyond me :lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)