Kingsley Coman (53 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Is it really about the money? When we should have enough to bring in draxler. Or is it the fact that we will bring in two players? And now with the market days before closing all prices inflating and quality or adequate replacements just not around.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
The problem is even if he turns out to be a very good winger, he's still a winger and we don't even have an ideal place for him in our current formation or even the back up ones. We are hell bent on playing 2 strikers, so no winger.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
The problem is even if he turns out to be a very good winger, he's still a winger and we don't even have an ideal place for him in our current formation or even the back up ones. We are hell bent on playing 2 strikers, so no winger.
Exactly, but we saw him as an SS who can take a forward spot out of 2 and we always had 5 options for those. Now we have 4. That means we need to get an AM and another striker.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
All is part of :beppe: master plan.

Gotze will get even less playing time this season with Coman there.

Next season recall back coman and get a pissed off gotze for lack of playing time at discount.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Seriously man. I won't even care if it's an obligatory buy for 31M total fee, but not to sign fucking Draxler.
who says we need the money to sign draxler? whats holding us back is that
we are not fully convinced by draxler and dont want to pay schalkes asking price.
dont you set yourself a limit if you buy a new car for example?

31m for coman is alot. we’d be stupid not to take it.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I don't care if he stays or leaves, as I never really rated him that high. My problem is with the manner of selling our players. If it's a loan with option, it's inexcusable, cause he's never ever gonna get more playing time there than he was getting here.

However, the way you were dangling on Coman's schlong every time he showed the slightest semblance of skill on the pitch, and claiming the rights to finding him in this forum, and then the 180 degree turn you're demonstrating now, saying you're okay with him being sold this way, is just the epitome of two-faced hypocrisy and flat out laughable.
How you manage keeping a straight face while writing these stuffs right now, is absolutely beyond me :lol2:
180 degree turn ?

I'd be sad to see him go, but 28mil is a good price ?

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
We just Said to all the World we are an feeder club! Disgrace!! Agnelli wake the $#@! up
This feeder club thing is such bullshit. Big teams sell players all the time. Chelsea just bought Cuadrado for 40M and loaned him to us for nothing this year. Are they our feeder club? They sold De Bruyne and Schurrle to Wolfsburg. Maybe they're Wolfsburg's feeder club?

Man U sold Ronaldo to Madrid. They'll sell De Gea to Madrid. Are they Madrid's feeder club?

There are 20 examples of shit like this for every team. Didn't Barca sell Sanchez to fucking Arsenal?

Are there examples of teams who just buy and don't sell? Because I'm pretty sure that's economically impossible.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
If we were using the money on a top player it would be fine. If it was just a loan and we got Draxler to replace him it would be fine. But selling him and not getting a top player is unacceptable

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Exactly, but we saw him as an SS who can take a forward spot out of 2 and we always had 5 options for those. Now we have 4. That means we need to get an AM and another striker.
No doubt we'll need to buy 2 players, should be easy to pick up even an emergency striker for last resort depth. We have a knack for finding those losers for dirt cheap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)