Kingsley Coman (9 Viewers)

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
The reason we sold Coman and will probably sell or loan Zaza is because 2 of our players had to be left off our champions league roster of we got Draxler. They decided Coman and Zaza didn't make the cut. Which is bullshit, if that was the case don't buy Zaza in the first place and lie to him that he would be our player or don't get Cuadrado or leave Padoin off the champions league roster, seriously the most unorganized shit this mercato.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Either rebuild now for long term success.

Or end up like Inter or Milan.

Easy choice
Selling a young prospect doesn't exactly conform to that logic. I can understand Tevez and even Vidal. Coman sale will be a pure economic play and nothing else. Especially if it's a loan and we only get a couple of million upfront.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
And why not? His 18 years old, since when did we start to play 18 year olds giving them first team opportunities? Prior pogba noone.
But why would his sale affect us in any way? You've said too many changes and I agree, concerning Vidal, Tevez and Pirlo, but Coman? He was given a chance and failed to impress here.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
icemaη;5078304 said:
Selling a young prospect doesn't exactly conform to that logic. I can understand Tevez and even Vidal. Coman same will be a pure economic play and nothing else. Especially if it's a loan and we only get a couple of million upfront.
He's like the only young player we sold. And if it's true that the deal is worth €28m for a player who doesn't fit in with the coaches tactics and is surplus to requirements? It's easy to say yes.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
When he was signed I gave him a benefit of doubt. He didn't prove anything so far, beside looking clueless on the pitch, losing every duel, ball, etc...
You're talking like he's been given chance after chance. Once again, he's only 19. You can conclude his career abilities only if he's playing week in and week out. And to think, all this effort to facilitate a move for Witsel whose an inferior player for another position, older with more playing time and less talent.

whatever I hope this leads to a good CM as well. Our midfield went from our strength to our weakness real quick.
When you move the way have, you need to be going for players like Gundogan, or you're just going to end up looking stupid making these deals.

icemaη;5078304 said:
Selling a young prospect doesn't exactly conform to that logic. I can understand Tevez and even Vidal. Coman same will be a pure economic play and nothing else. Especially if it's a loan and we only get a couple of million upfront.
True. And again, even that economic play needs to be effective. Right now it's on the cusp of being a disaster coz we will move for Witsel.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Draxler will be 3 years older in less a month. Ask me that question in 3 years. The kid is 19 and people are saying he didn't show he was good enough being barely played at when he did was at a role which surely isn't his?
People are ridiculous. They act like he won't be worth anything next year. He looks slightly better with each appearance. He's 19. Give him another year or loan him without options to buy.

The only way this makes sense is if we are going all out on a Gotze/Isco calibre player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)