Kingsley Coman (11 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
other numbers from sky

7/8m loan + rights at 20m. not sure obligatory or not.
The higher the loan fee the more seriously they take him, more chances they'll buy him out?

It's all so weird :shifty: We should sell him, not loan though. We either cash in on him or keep IMO.

We really need more experience in attack IMO. Too many kids and not enough WC/established/consistent players.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
OK, so if it's obligatory, then getting Draxler is a really bad idea. 37M for Vidal and 28M for Coman. That's 55 fucking million. Go get Isco. No excuses.
Seriously. Shocking mercato. Can't help but think that 18m wasted on Zaza, and letting Llorente go for free would make us take these steps. And to think Vidal and Coman sold to get Draxler? :lol: HOW HARD ARE WE? Fucking Zamparini would've gotten Draxler easier than we are trying to.

Goetze or Isco at the end of this deal, I can see the method to the madness. Anything else, means we just don't see ourselves as a big enough club in Europe, and we actually don't know what we want from this mercato and have lost our heads with the departures of Tevez, Pirlo and Vidal.

How many members are left that support Marotta now? I can count at most 7.
Unbelievable he would have the support of even those 7 for a deal like this.

this götze talk :sergio:
the last time i checked he didn´t want to join us but we still should just sign him.
Him not wanting to join us would make little difference if Bayern received 45m for him and told him that he wasn't in their plans. Unfortunately we are not good enough to make those deals,

Sometimes I feel like we are the only big club that has the mentality of a small one
We aren't a big club in our own vision IMO.

We basically picked Cuadrado instead of Coman
So we picked a player on a dry loan over a player we actually own? :lol:

Again, it's all about timing. There is no fucking structure and if it truly is obligatory, after getting 65M from Vidal and Coman this season, getting Draxler will be a disaster.
Shameful even.

icemaη;5078232 said:
If it's a loan, it's going to be an option. There's absolutely no need for Bayern to do a loan+obligation. A loan + option sounds a ridiculous deal, with barely any upside for us. If they give us 25 million outright, it'll be a great sale.
A great sale means nothing if we reinvest that money in Witsel. The mercato is turning into a bit of a joke.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Seriously. Shocking mercato. Can't help but think that 18m wasted on Zaza, and letting Llorente go for free would make us take these steps. And to think Vidal and Coman sold to get Draxler? HOW HARD ARE WE? Fucking Zamparini would've gotten Draxler easier than we are trying to.

Goetze or Isco at the end of this deal, I can see the method to the madness. Anything else, means we just don't see ourselves as a big enough club in Europe, and we actually don't know what we want from this mercato and have lost our heads with the departures of Tevez, Pirlo and Vidal.

Unbelievable he would have the support of even those 7 for a deal like this.

Him not wanting to join us would make little difference if Bayern received 45m for him and told him that he wasn't in their plans. Unfortunately we are not good enough to make those deals,

We aren't a big club in our own vision IMO.

So we picked a player on a dry loan over a player we actually own?

Shameful even.

A great sale means nothing if we reinvest that money in Witsel. The mercato is turning into a bit of a joke.
By great sale I meant way above his market rate.

kamyar zz5

Jul 9, 2014
although i really like the kid and expected big things from him but he never impressed me tbh...

he is one of my favorite players but i don't give a shit about selling him for the mentioned numbers,just like i didn't for vidal and tevez!

he has potential but doesn't seem intelligent enough to me,if he ever becomes a wc player so be it,good for him!
but he doesn't add anything to this team right now...

mondo1

May 14, 2006
if its 8+20 bayern will take him anyway. even with a bad/decent season they wouldnt find a winger for less than 20 mi, while they already spend 8 mil on him.... kind of a tradeoff. his value wouldnt rise here. lets be honest, we havent played a wing based formation for years now, and i guess 3-5-2 and 4-3-1-2 will be our main formations. we really dont have the best players for a 4-3-3.
that means he would be a supporting striker in our lineup, which he cleary isnt. he is just a surplus to our team thats it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)