Kingsley Coman (12 Viewers)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
the "real reason" i why i do not like coman ? there is no reason. i can not say that i like him but i can not say that i dislike him either. my disregard for him stems for this overvaluation of him. i might not have watched every 5 minute cameo coman had last season, but according to his stats he had 20 games and one goal plus 2 assists to his name. wow, very impressive. watching him when he was introduced against lazio i think it was was a horror. clueless chicken that does have terrible decision making. if he had that great technique i do not understand failing to receive and secure passes played to him when his back is towards the goal. i know some things in football are hard to see for people that never played football. many might even say that pirlo is not that big of a player, because he does not rabonas or such bullshit, but if you analyze his play then it is usually pirlo receives the ball under pressure and plays the ball to a team mate that is less pressured. now that might sound easy, but it is really not. pirlo always does play the ball to his team mate so that the team mate has it easy to receive the ball and do something usefull with it. now let's take coman. coman receives the ball on the left corner of the enemy box. evra is running towards him to receive a pass. coman does a stepover and is totally surprised that the defender does not fall to his knees by very great step overs so coman looks back sees evra and plays the ball to him. no deal, you will say. BIG DEAL, because in the mean time will coman did fancy shit evra was already marked so apart from wasting time and stopping the flow of the game coman made it harder for evra to receive the ball because he only played after the enemy marked evra instead of when evra was still in full motion and able to run into space. there were several occasions in the last game where coman did his bullshit step overs with no benefit for us, but all the benefit for the enemy, because they had more time to mark the players that were trying to make themselves available to receive a pass.
he simply does not seem to have a footballing brain. in the coppa we were playing on the break. ball went waist high towards coman and there was a juve player ready on the middle line to make a run towards the opponents goal. all that this technically brilliant player needed to do is play the ball low so the player can receive it while running towards goal, but what does coman do ? he played the fricking ball even higher than he received it to the other player, so the other player needed to chest it with the back towards the goal and hey all motion and running on the break was interrupted.

if you read the dybala thread you will see that i was very sceptical of dybala and if his moves will fit our dominant play style. i am still sceptical, but i can see that there are simply worlds between coman and dybala in terms of usefullness. that is why i have no problem letting him go. especially if other clubs are stupid enough to buy into the hype.

his market value according to transfermarkt is 3.5m (updated last at 1.7.2015).
i know how those values of that site are constructed and at least it is way more sensible than the opinion of guys fapping over highlight videos on youtube.

just because one is a fan of juve does not mean one necessarily needs to overvalue every juve player. i may remind you guys about all that talk about immobile and how we should get him back ... yeah, a few years later you see he does not even make it in germany nor spain.

Buy on AliExpress.com

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
He started in the first game last year, he started in the first game this year, he played in the CL final. Why do you guys think we will sell him for 20m euro? We don't need 20m euro. We are a major team, and major teams don't sell promising youth players.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
imo it's enough to know that team like bayern considers him worth enough risk to bring in as a heir to ribery to not give him away

not all youngsters mature like messi or neymar or pogba. some need more time to show their worth

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think much of you judgment is based on the coppa game, which was without a doubt his most horrid game for us. Still, we had a bad preseason and he was simply out of synch.

But we need to be fair and also take into account he has been played very far and between. He needs a whole season with a good amounts of starts to have a clearer idea of whats going on. But to sell him right off the bat because a couple bad cameos is unfair and even risky.

About dybala, from the few games I have seen him, one thing is clear to me, and that is that dybala is more prepared to play for us and behind the strikers in comparison to coman, and It could alse be becaause dybala seems to be innately more talented than him. But this doesnt mean Coman cannot cut it as a winger. At least not without a fair testing

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
He started in the first game last year, he started in the first game this year, he played in the CL final. Why do you guys think we will sell him for 20m euro? We don't need 20m euro. We are a major team, and major teams don't sell promising youth players.
No, major teams just loan them out.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,967
    BILD: Juventus' Kingsley Coman will have a medical with #FCBayern this weekend. The fee will be €20m.

:scared:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
    BILD: Juventus' Kingsley Coman will have a medical with #FCBayern this weekend. The fee will be €20m.

:scared:
    Watch him get instaloaned into Augsburg, play 3000 minutes on his favourite position for two years, come back as nuovo Ribery. Watch him become nuovo Fausto Rossi at Juventus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)