Kingsley Coman (7 Viewers)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Sell Coman and you're sending a completely wrong message to youngsters and big European clubs.
Stop this regard argument already.
As if any youngster see this and think "I will not join Juve, they treat young players so bad". Young players are either realistic and accept being loaned out to gather experience or they are overconfident tards that think they can walk into any first eleven without any hassle and claim they are too good to be loaned out. You tell me what type of player coman is...

The first type of player will join us because they are ok with getting loaned out and the second type of player will think "what happened to that other young Scrub that joined Juve will not happen to me because I am too good." and join us as well.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Nor me, we would need to buy another player in that role.
What role exactly? The scape goat role "can't play second striker because brain is so small that I can only play left winger"? If he is not smart enough to change his approach, then he is a one-trick pony and not worthy of juventus. i do not really know where this "he is a left winger and he will rock in that position" thought come from. in the game against udine he got the ball at least twice on the left wing and what did our super winger do ? he did a step-over saw that the enemy was not impressed and passed the ball back to evra. WOW, so much winger, very skilled.

don't get me wrong. i am all for passing the ball back and keeping possession, but if that is all his skill repertoire allows him than he is simply not good enough. it was fricking udine, not bayern or barca he was playing against players that can be described mediocre serie a material at best. i would not have come to this conclusion if we had not brought in dybala in the second half, because with coman playing the whole game struggling i would have thought "ok, udinese parked the bus, you can't do anything against that", but when dybala came in and seemed to seemlessly glide past his opponent i thought "hey, why didn't wunderkind coman do it like that ?". it was really a different level of attacking quality at show there. with coman it was. coman gets the ball at the half left centre in front of the opponents box. he dribbles, does a stepover, achieves to get 50 cm ground by that move and the defender is still close enough to prevent coman to do anything usefull, so coman clearly out of attacking or brain options passes back. the times dybala got the ball in similar situations he managed to way less to stepovers but just feint and run into space increasing the distance to his marker at least three times the amount coman did and this enabled him to cross or play dangerous ball into the box.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What role exactly? The scape goat role "can't play second striker because brain is so small that I can only play left winger"? If he is not smart enough to change his approach, then he is a one-trick pony and not worthy of juventus
Basically that second striker or wide left 4-3-3, because we don't really have anyone else.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
I really hope we dont go on with this. We gave him minutes last years and supported him after all his bad performances and selling him now?

He is still young. We will be able to take some money for him next year and the year after. Maybe not 20 but for sure close to 15. A risk of 5 mil for a club that might have the next gem in their hands is nothing.

And he surely cannot think that he will get more playing time at Bayern.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)