Kingsley Coman (10 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The question is whether Coman is 'one of the biggest talents of his generation'.

He looks a decent prospect to me, but far from exceptional.
i meant from his class 95-96-97. cant think of many better

- - - Updated - - -

Coman a world star in the making on the bench or playing wrong position for sure mayn. And stop giving $#@!s about what players request. They are our employees, not a hot girl we want to bang. No club should give a $#@! about the player's wishes
lol

Buy on AliExpress.com

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
50mil and Bayern would have kicked Götze's fat ass out of Munich so fast he arrived at Turin before his crap hits the toilet ceramics
he won't ! he is masturbating over bayeren every day. it is his dream to play there. and would spend his life as a bench warmer rather than joining us. same goes for Isco. they feel at home.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
he won't ! he is masturbating over bayeren every day. it is his dream to play there. and would spend his life as a bench warmer rather than joining us. same goes for Isco. they feel at home.
Bayern giving a fuck about what players want :rofl: Ask Schweinsteiger and Kroos

Pep would take the money and buy some latino players for his pleasures

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Bayern giving a $#@! about what players want :rofl: Ask Schweinsteiger and Kroos

Pep would take the money and buy some latino players for his pleasures
i didn't say a word about the club i was talking about the player himself. he won't come here. he will go for man-city or chelsea for the same amount of money but not here. Seria A is like very unlikable place for Germans and Spanish players.

and tbh i don't like him to be here for this amount of money.

Zavaroff

Aug 25, 2015
Bayern's interest? why dont we rescind his contract alla Llorente coz he came here for free? :sarcasm:
:touched: maybe beppe is thinking about it at the moment, who knows. but coman is on low wages with us and bayern is ready to pay. 37 mil. for fucking alcoholic vidal
who dares to say marotta can't sell?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)