Kingsley Coman (13 Viewers)

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Sell Coman and you're sending a completely wrong message to youngsters and big European clubs.
why? Are we banishing the dude to some desert or something? I despise bayern, but from a footballer's perspective still a very good destination. I personally think he's enjoying the spotlight ever since his move.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Basically that second striker or wide left 4-3-3, because we don't really have anyone else.
Didn't we establish already that he is too stupid to play with his back towards the goal and that it is all allegris fault for playing him there? If so, then we really do not need a player that can only contribute the seldom occasion we play with wingers.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Didn't we establish already that he is too stupid to play with his back towards the goal and that it is all allegris fault for playing him there? If so, then we really do not need a player that can only contribute the seldom occasion we play with wingers.
He doesn't need to play with his back to goal in a 4-3-3 or off Mandzukic.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
who's supposed to be our left winger for 4-3-3?
we will probably never only play 4-3-3 a full 90 minutes, so everytime we want to shift things up and change formation we need to substitute that guy ? thats more one-dimensional than mr. one trick pony krasic. do you really think we need a player who is not able to adapt ? every player with half a brain would try to adapt to the chances given to him. it is "play as second striker or do not play at all" for coman and he is not able to figure out how to play as second striker ? yeah, that is really the kind of rocket scientists we need to have in our team. where exactly comes that from that a winger in a 4-3-3 does not receive the ball with the back towards the goal ? the way we play is pretty dominant, that means we are mostly deep inside the opponents half. so you guys are telling me that the full back of the enemy leaves coman time to receive the ball even more so while facing their goal ? all that being approx maximum 30 meters away from their goal ? this is really baby football 101 and is so incomprehensible to me that one would not get that. the times where you had ages to trap the ball are over for more than 30 years. opponents already press our defenders, but of course they would make an exception for coman who is far more close to their goal, because the golden rule is "dont attack winger if played in 4-3-3". i think most of you are still frozen in the mindset of "hey, wingers will receive the ball into space, because of our great regista pirlo" .... oh wait. We do not have the pass master that can pin point passes behind the opponents defense or play nice through balls. the only one who probably could do that is dybala but he plays to far forward to do that consistentyl in the buildup of the game.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
on topic of coman there are news :bianconero:
comans predecessor and brother in mind eljero elia now plays for the second team of feyenoord. looking back at his thread his story was similar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)