Kingsley Coman (21 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
If we sign Draxler I can still see room for him in 433 and 4312. We will have Coman, Dybala, Morata, Mandzukic, Zaza and Draxler for 3 spots (Im pretty sure Pereyra will be moved back to CM role), thats a perfect setup and with CL, CI and Serie A he can easily play ~1500 minutes which is good for his age + he will get some minutes for his national team.

Mar 9, 2006
Juve, Vidal called Coman: "Come to Bayern»
The Chilean midfielder strong tip sull'attaccante Juventus: "He has great quality, it would be helpful to our team '

Hope he will break all his bones in another car crash, fucking cocksucker

Mar 9, 2006

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Juventino[RUS];5050871 said:
Juve, Vidal called Coman: "Come to Bayern»
The Chilean midfielder strong tip sull'attaccante Juventus: "He has great quality, it would be helpful to our team '

Hope he will break all his bones in another car crash, fucking cocksucker
I really hope you don't have any sources for this. If there is justice in the world you won't.
@JuveJay @Enron @X or whatever else mod.

- - - Updated - - -

It seems there is no justice...

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
did Vidal really say that? where is the source?
http://www.sport1.de/fussball/bundesliga/2015/08/arturo-vidal-kingsley-coman-einer-fuer-den-fc-bayern-muenchen

Arturo Vidal from Bayern raves about his former teammate Kingsley Coman . The Chilean finds : The youngster from Juventus would help Munich .

" Kingsley is not only a young , but also a qualitatively strong and above all fast player . He still has a great development in front of him . Should he follow me to Bavaria, he would be a great support for the team," Vidal told Sport Bild over the 19 -year-olds .
FUCK Vidal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)