Kingsley Coman (15 Viewers)

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
Last year Coman played CAM as a starter against Napoli in May and played great the whole game, also giving a wonderful assist to Pereyra. Don't really see why he couldn't play there, Allegri will consider him even for that spot.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Last year Coman played CAM as a starter against Napoli in May and played great the whole game, also giving a wonderful assist to Pereyra. Don't really see why he couldn't play there, Allegri will consider him even for that spot.
Only that he played SS and not CAM.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Arguably, although I'd say that that was still rather different from being the central trequartista in our 4-3-1-2.
Sure it did. Coman is better playing more to a side. He can move to the middle during the game but his best we've seen when he was a SS/LWF.

Technically he's a Dybala's replacement for SS spot. Allegri tried him as AM but can't remember anything good from it.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'm glad we're seeing how Coman can provide useful in the upcoming years.

However I'm pissed we're not getting Benatia. Having him and Rugani for the future would be nothing but sweet.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I hope he starts the game today , he can show his skills better when he has 1st team regulars around him , i really dont want him to get playing time along the primavera guys in the second half. Anyway , im on the same track as you guys , i think he will have a very good season , seems really motivated to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)