Kingsley Coman (30 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Its because people like to fantasize and fap with imaginary things.

Ill be honest, i really think coman will be big and iw ant him to be big IN JUVENTUS, but theres not a single hint that we will play more 433 in the coming year and coman needs to play. Last year he barely touched the ball and that is VERY bad.
i guess you overslept this transfer window in which we were linked with Cuadrado, Salah, Lavezzi, Lamela, Berardi (hint: they are all wingers that can play in a 4-3-3)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Giovinco sticked to the club

Rugani, Sturaro and Berardi were given to smaller clubs to develop.

Giovinco exploded, scored in the CL final as we all now. Rugano, Sturari and Berardi deteriorated into mediocrity.

Being serious and genuinely caring about a player's development is not cool

Spamming :tuttosport:s and screamin COMANLE COMANLE is cool

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Giovinco sticked to the club

Rugani, Sturaro and Berardi were given to smaller clubs to develop.

Giovinco exploded, scored in the CL final as we all now. Rugano, Sturari and Berardi deteriorated into mediocrity.

Being serious and genuinely caring about a player's development is not cool

Spamming :tuttosport:s and screamin COMANLE COMANLE is cool
Pogba stayed with the club, Muller, Alaba stayed with Bayern etc. ;) if youre good enough, you will prove yourself

Allegri wants to keep him he clearly shows faith in him. adding another winger will give us more options for 4-3-3 which will make us play Comanlé even more

- - - Updated - - -

i knew it...

you two stole my idea, you know that?

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
It's like you guys hate Coman and want him to choke career before it started

Not selling him to Bayern ---> idea is to let him play here

is simply a wrong conclusion
Not selling goes to show we've got plans with him.

He can challenge Aubameyang for a sprint, and thereby offer something special to Allegri's options. A great sub or even starter at times, and having played 20 games this season i expect him to make 30 the next.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
He will most likely be a super sub through out the season. And maybe start about 5-7 matches.

And i see no problem with that, he's not even 20 yet. Not letting him go was the right thing to do as we might have an outstanding talent in the making on our hands.

Jul 20, 2012
Pogba stayed with the club, Muller, Alaba stayed with Bayern etc. ;) if youre good enough, you will prove yourself

Allegri wants to keep him he clearly shows faith in him. adding another winger will give us more options for 4-3-3 which will make us play Comanlé even more

- - - Updated - - -

i knew it...

you two stole my idea, you know that?
Explode? :D u can join us

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Explode? :D u can join us
yep, i suggested it to Hustini 6-7 months ago :D

maybe i will

- - - Updated - - -

He will most likely be a super sub through out the season. And maybe start about 5-7 matches.

And i see no problem with that, he's not even 20 yet. Not letting him go was the right thing to do as we might have an outstanding talent in the making on our hands.
:agree:

last season he played in 20 games and over 600 minutes (Juventus played 57 games) at the age of 18 when many players arent even in the senior squads.

he will definitely play more than last season in the coming one. we will use 4-3-3 more, he can rotate with our other strikers in 4-3-1-2 and 3-5-2, and will get subbed in more.

expecting around 30-35 games in all competitions next season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)