Kingsley Coman (54 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Letting coman go to sassuolo makes me sad because I have the feeling this guy is going to turn into a great winger and i want to see him now in juve, but having him duck it out wekk in week out alongside berardi will do him so good. I would not miss a single sass game :D

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Still though I'd love to see him and Berardi playing as wingers together. That kind of pace would tear apart teams especially when they'll be giving Sassuolo so much space to run into on counters.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
We got him because we promised him playing time. We will not loan him out and since we just turned down a €12m offer from Bayern, the idea is to let Coman play here. Allegri has much praise for him as well. I'm sure we'll have him here next season.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
It's like you guys hate Coman and want him to choke career before it started

We got him because we promised him playing time. We will not loan him out and since we just turned down a €12m offer from Bayern, the idea is to let Coman play here. Allegri has much praise for him as well. I'm sure we'll have him here next season.
Not selling him to Bayern ---> idea is to let him play here

is simply a wrong conclusion

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Not selling him to Bayern ---> idea is to let him play here

is simply a wrong conclusion
yeah but rejecting a contract extension from PSG for coming here, surely we made some assurances that he will stay with the 1st team. if he accepted to get loaned out, he could as well stay at PSG, who would loan him to some french team. but since hes a warrior, and likes to compete with top players at top clubs for playing time, he will stay. love that attitude

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
yeah but rejecting a contract extension from PSG for coming here, surely we made some assurances that he will stay with the 1st team. if he accepted to get loaned out, he could as well stay at PSG, who would loan him to some french team. but since hes a warrior, and likes to compete with top players at top clubs for playing time, he will stay. love that attitude
we need to be careful here because we can damage our reputation and will disadvantage ourselves in acquiring these young talents. one thing i cant stand is an organisation people going back on their word. let him stay and work hard for his place. i believe in the guy.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What's the point in keeping him and denying him a development?
He is not an option right now as he hardly shines in U19. He needs Serie A playtime, lots of it - without pressure to win every game
Its because people like to fantasize and fap with imaginary things.

Ill be honest, i really think coman will be big and iw ant him to be big IN JUVENTUS, but theres not a single hint that we will play more 433 in the coming year and coman needs to play. Last year he barely touched the ball and that is VERY bad.

But he will not get playing time here. Its obvious we will not eb able to keep that playing time promise as of now... so IMO we have 2 options:

1- Keep him here and see him do EXACTLY the same thing as last eyar (barely playing) just for the sake of fapping purpouses at his occasinal cameo...

or

2- Let him develop at sassuolo in a proper 433 week in week out and then reap the reawrds a year later.

I think the obvious is the 2nd one.

If we are not planning to seriously use him.. and just have him in the banch as an "option" for the rare 433 every 10 games.. is just not worth it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)