Kingsley Coman (10 Viewers)

Jun 21, 2014
Well couldn't see the game still on vacation, but it seem he is doing great for his first game.

Like I said he is a very complete player as well as physical gifted, he also has usually a decent passing and is good at not losing the possession, his shooting look good too but there's work to do on the finishing.
Also he is quite consistent so I am sure he could do better after some time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He did more in this game than Isla ever did in his entire Juve career.
Lol yes.

And yes, he had some mistakes.... but overall i liked what is aw-. Is not everyday that we give a 18 years old a chance and he deliovers

Mar 9, 2006
Calm your horses. He is obviously talented, but there were plenty of mistakes today. His movement seemed awkward at times, gave away possession too easily and had long spells where he was nowhere to be found. Huge talent, but very rough still.
Of course since he is not from ex-Yugoslavia for u it's necessary to doubt him

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I don't understand people who criticize a forward for losing possession from time to time. It has to happen, forwards are the end product FGS. Having said that, Coman didn't lose possession more than Tevez, Llorente and others.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Glad to hear he played well and the coach wasn't scared to play him, that is a good sign.

I didn't see the match but I suspect the usual suspects will underrate the player since he's young. Typical reaction towards a young player and extremely foolish.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Glad to hear he played well and the coach wasn't scared to play him, that is a good sign.

I didn't see the match but I suspect the usual suspects will underrate the player since he's young. Typical reaction towards a young player and extremely foolish.
I just saw you say Morata is worse than Vucinic in the Wishlist thread. Mirko barely played 600 minutes last year and contributed 2 goals. Now he plays for Al Jazeera FC. Was a great player but is clearly on the decline.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

If thats a pathetic insult aimed at me, i'll call you on your bullshit.

I was the first on this shitforum to call him a massive talent , i kept considering him one, and want him to play.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't understand people who criticize a forward for losing possession from time to time. It has to happen, forwards are the end product FGS. Having said that, Coman didn't lose possession more than Tevez, Llorente and others.
:agree: People seem to forget Giovinco loses like every other ball, and Vucininc wasn't exactly the king of keeping possession. Let's not get started on Matri :howler:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Coman is 18. He didnt noticably lost more possession then anyone else, but keeps showing brilliance, intelligence, technique, speed

Yes, he's gonna try stuff, and that wont allways work

The best players in history, 90ties ronaldo and del piero before their injuries, also did that, and also lost possession on several occasions.

But when they didnt, they ripped open the best defences the world has ever seen

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:agree: :tup:

This guy has huge potential. He can only keep improving, and given more playing time, his confidence will grow and enable him to iron out the kinks in his game.

I was very impressed by what I saw from him today.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:agree: :tup:

This guy has huge potential. He can only keep improving, and given more playing time, his confidence will grow and enable him to iron out the kinks in his game.

I was very impressed by what I saw from him today.
How long has it been that we saw a player with perfect controll of difficult high balls, close ballcontroll, trickery and dribbeling, agility and speed, but most importantly also clearly shows he's pretty intelligent so knows how to use that

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I just saw you say Morata is worse than Vucinic in the Wishlist thread. Mirko barely played 600 minutes last year and contributed 2 goals. Now he plays for Al Jazeera FC. Was a great player but is clearly on the decline.
I actually like the Morata signing, but everything deteriorated after the failed Guarin deal. I'm still skeptical of how Morata will play here, but I like taking risks on youngsters while not seriously overpaying.

Zach, not everything is about you, buddy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)