Kingsley Coman (11 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
99% of the time. You hear youth, kid and your name pops up instantly screaming for more playing time and how he's the next big thing.
Yes because I think its a great source of producing low-expense talent with the potential ability for first team players. Again, that doesn't translate into every time a youth name is mentioned.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Theres no denying that he should get all the minutes he can get in coppa and in games that we are trashing.

And im not talking about 10-15 mins every 8 games.

Yes he is 18, but he is showing potential. We need to see more. As simple a that.

Not in clutch matches..but everytime the opportunity arises. He can potentially turn into a new diamond

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
And you are arguing from the exact some position I'm in only for the opposite under the assumption the coach is evidently always right.
That is why I'm way beyond the point of taking you seriously, on anything.

Just a thought, what is more likely? The coach that actually lived all his life with football and is a professional coach and works with these kids day to day, or you?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That is why I'm way beyond the point of taking you seriously, on anything.

Just a thought, what is more likely? The coach that actually lived all his life with football and is a professional coach and works with these kids day to day, or you?
What's more likely, a coach being 100% right all of the time or a slight room for error?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Theres no denying that he should get all the minutes he can get in coppa and in games that we are trashing.

Yes he is 18, but he is showing potential. We need to see more. As simple a that.

Not in clutch matches..but everytime the opportunity arises. He can potentially turn into a new diamond
Exactly. Translate that so Raz understands it.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
What's more likely, a coach being 100% right all of the time or a slight room for error?
Slight room of error? So what is the slight error? Coman has gotten playing time, so what is the slight error? Last night Padoin? Or what?

If it's a choice between profesional coach and you on any football related matters I would go with 100% coach.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't worry if he's a diamond he'll get his chance.

If he's not he will do a giovinco.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Slight room of error? So what is the slight error? Coman has gotten playing time, so what is the slight error? Last night Padoin? Or what?
I'm not sure where you are not understanding my posts or whether or not you simply aren't reading them.

I'll dumb it down for you: Coman needs a bit more playing time but not every game that you seem to suggest that I'm suggesting.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I would only consider your opinion relevant on men's panties but even then I would go 50/50 between you and an italian coach.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not saying swag is wrong but even SAF overlooked Pogba's potential. So, coaches aren't always right.
From what I gather SAF didn't overlook Pogba, but it was more down to the principle and his system.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
@Hustini :tup: agree with everything

Nah, he should get playing time, but there is Coppa for that and maybe some games where he could het at least 30 mins. But to ask that we almost always would put him in the last minutes just for "trial and exp" is not very good and worth anything.
like last week against Verona? or yesterday vs Chievo instead of Pepe/Padoin? if such games are not the ones you're talking about then which ones are they?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Verona? Well I wouldn't say Verona would have been an ideal situation at 1-0. And add the fact that the "lowly" Padoin was one of the main guys that cemented the victory. But that's just me. Whatever, I'm done. Hope Coman will get his chances soon enough and most importantly will take them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)