Kenan Yıldız (23 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He was a starter and winning games off his own boot in H1 of the season.
Sorry, but when did this happen? He scored the opening goal against Frosinone in a 2:1 win and that's his only goal and assist in serie A in 24 matches.
I do share the opinion that Allegri, with his dumb and sterile tactics, is cutting the wings off every talented player, and Yildiz is indeed very talented and very young, but it's a fact that Yildiz is not doing well at all for quite some time.

Jul 2, 2006
3-5-2 is poison to attackers. especially for the ones who is in progress. we lost coman because of same fucking idiot playing him exact same role he played yıldız yesterday. at this moment he is best when he cuts inside from the left.

this season, we should have had this with a proper coach. whether we win or not, we would at least have something to look forward to.

Vlahovic

Kenan - Soule - Chiesa

Jul 2, 2006
With our current midfield, even

Ronaldo
Neymar-Messi-Zidane

won't work

Complete overhaul of the midfield, and only then we can talk about attack, defense, coach, trophies, and everything else.
there are not many young and available talents around and i am no fan of bringing 40 years old modric nor 60 million worth koopmeiners here. do you have any suggestions for midfield? whether it is going to be 2 or 3 man midfield.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Alen

Alen

there are not many young and available talents around and i am no fan of bringing 40 years old modric nor 60 million worth koopmeiners here. do you have any suggestions for midfield? whether it is going to be 2 or 3 man midfield.
Given our finances, we will have to bring someone older who at least used to be world class and can still give us 2 years. Not Modric, who is way too old nowadays, but someone who is 32-34 will do, kinda like what Barca did with Gundogan, and Marotta with Pirlo. I do not have information about the availability of such players, but I nevertheless believe that there is someone out there.
We will need one more starter in midfield and, even though I don't have a favorite, this particular player should be someone in whom we should invest most of our budget.

I know that this translates to: "Let's find another Pirlo and Vidal", but it's exactly what we desperately need.

Jul 2, 2006
Given our finances, we will have to bring someone older who at least used to be world class and can still give us 2 years. Not Modric, who is way too old nowadays, but someone who is 32-34 will do, kinda like what Barca did with Gundogan, and Marotta with Pirlo. I do not have information about the availability of such players, but I nevertheless believe that there is someone out there.
We will need one more starter in midfield and, even though I don't have a favorite, this particular player should be someone in whom we should invest most of our budget.

I know that this translates to: "Let's find another Pirlo and Vidal", but it's exactly what we desperately need.
Jorginho :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 16)