Kenan Yıldız (27 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
he needs more space and receive the ball closer to the opponent goal. decent teams play with four attackers, we play with two.
he scored just a few goals for the next gen too. the criticism is partly fair, he needs to improve

btw he has better per 90 min stats than our other forwards in multiple metrics. he's better in progressive carries than any other attacker bar chiesa and iling, more progressive passes than any other attacker, more passes than any attacker bar iling, most successful take-ons, etc. he's not bad or anything, just needs to score more

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
he needs more space and receive the ball closer to the opponent goal. decent teams play with four attackers, we play with two.
Yeah, and he also needs more time and experience. Some 18 or 19 year olds in Europe set the bar way too high and now we expect every teenager to be just as good. But guys like Bellingham are an exception, not the norm. The majority of the talented players still give their best in their 20s.
I remember Pogba in his first season when he was Yildiz's age. He got more than double of Yildiz's playing time, and he didn't make a single assist that season. But Pogba's talent was so clear to everyone, that Conte continued giving him even more playing time, and he rewarded him with 9 goals+9 assists in the following season. I expect something similar from Kenan.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The last time I was this excited about a young player was with Pogba. You simply notice these kind of players are cut from a different cloth compared to the rest. Direct in dribbling, quick off the mark, keen eye for a pass, always has few tricks to get himself out of tight spots. Tie him down with a long term contract and watch him grow into a superstar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)