Kenan Yıldız (75 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Allegri is right here of course, players playing with their hair is ridiculous, always annoyed me. But credit to the kid for taking it seriously and immediate steps.

That mid length hair is annoying playing sport.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
when the discussion is about the hair and not the skill or talent of the player, you know this player will be shit

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Last week he could have played the whole second half got obly 5 minutes, today when wr are chasing a win and the tension is high he chose to give him 15 minutes because fuck logic.
So you think it's better he jogs around in no pressure situations and not get tested in such games where we chase a result?

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
So you think it's better he jogs around in no pressure situations and not get tested in such games where we chase a result?
Because youngsters here are viewed as only to be used in case of emergency, not to be cultivated.

Of course Yildiz should play more in a match that's decided so he can be comfortable but we don't care about that here.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
For a first appearance, I think it would be a good way to get a feel for his teammates on the pitch, gain some confidence, and get rid of some possible nerves.
Personally, id much rather play such game as a 17-18 yo. Playing "garbage time" with 3-0 up and everyone playing half assed wouldnt motivate me at all

- - - Updated - - -

Because youngsters here are viewed as only to be used in case of emergency, not to be cultivated.

Of course Yildiz should play more in a match that's decided so he can be comfortable but we don't care about that here.
Well he played yesterday, i think its fine. 1/2 so far

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Personally, id much rather play such game as a 17-18 yo. Playing "garbage time" with 3-0 up and everyone playing half assed wouldnt motivate me at all

- - - Updated - - -

Well he played yesterday, i think its fine. 1/2 so far
It's just my feeling that it's better to ease people into a job if you have the ability. Some people prefer otherwise, but I think for the majority of people it would benefit them while at the same time not causing any actual harm to people that want to take on more.

What if he got his first goal against Udinese for example? Just to have it out of the way already so the pressure isn't there? You never know. Just how I see it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 26, Guests: 42)