Kenan Yıldız (31 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Frauds obsession with some of our garbage, makes me cautious. In Yildiz case let's hope it's that time of the day when the broken clock is right.
Allegri isn't famous for complimenting Juve players as individuals, but when he does he is usually saying things as they are. He said that Mandzukic and Matuidi have a different engine from the others. Now he said the same about Rabiot. And we all saw the same. Not the greatest and most pure talents, but all three were/are players who could run for days.
He also made comments about the champions in our squad. Di Maria was "a champion who could see things that the others can't"; Dybala "has extraordinary technical qualities, he plays in a divine way"; Tevez "is like all great champions, indispensable for the great teams", and so on.

Of course, I do not wish to compare Yildiz to the aforementioned champions, and I didn't even read anywhere that Allegri praised him. But if he did, it's not a reason for caution :)

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Allegri isn't famous for complimenting Juve players as individuals, but when he does he is usually saying things as they are. He said that Mandzukic and Matuidi have a different engine from the others. Now he said the same about Rabiot. And we all saw the same. Not the greatest and most pure talents, but all three were/are players who could run for days.
He also made comments about the champions in our squad. Di Maria was "a champion who could see things that the others can't"; Dybala "has extraordinary technical qualities, he plays in a divine way"; Tevez "is like all great champions, indispensable for the great teams", and so on.

Of course, I do not wish to compare Yildiz to the aforementioned champions, and I didn't even read anywhere that Allegri praised him. But if he did, it's not a reason for caution :)
I wander what's fraud opinion about Alex Sandro?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 21)