Kenan Yıldız (68 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
only in juventus are coaches worried more about hair of players than players' actual training and exercise planning.

meanwhile CL winning clubs let players dye their hair or style it long and no one cares.

OP
DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #252
    "Allegri is "in love" with Yildiz. He spoke to me about him in a positive way when we met in Udine. Max is very convinced of this guy. I don't know him well yet, but it seems to me that Yildiz has an important quality: he always tries to play forward."

- Galeone

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
    "Allegri is "in love" with Yildiz. He spoke to me about him in a positive way when we met in Udine. Max is very convinced of this guy. I don't know him well yet, but it seems to me that Yildiz has an important quality: he always tries to play forward."

- Galeone
    I guess that means that Max is trying his best to have the kid play as a central defender.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
    Allegri likening or not likening some player shouldn't be taken as some standard of quality of that player.
    Frauds obsession with some of our garbage, makes me cautious. In Yildiz case let's hope it's that time of the day when the broken clock is right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 17, Guests: 47)