Kenan Yıldız (15 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
damn, its hard to get playing time for all of this youngsters this year. I would love to see much more from Yildiz as he only had the ball few times in this game. Then there is also Iling, Huijsen, Caviglia and Soule. Its a pity we dont play that conference league tbh, would be a good competition to start youngsters.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I hate it when commentators don't even try to pronounce a player's surname correctly. The English commentators are a lost cause, but the others should at least try. Yesterday my commentator kept using the "i"'s. It's not Yildiz, it's Yıldız (Yldz).

Right, @Turk_Bianconero

Jul 2, 2006
I hate it when commentators don't even try to pronounce a player's surname correctly. The English commentators are a lost cause, but the others should at least try. Yesterday my commentator kept using the "i"'s. It's not Yildiz, it's Yıldız (Yldz).

Right, @Turk_Bianconero
They never paid attention to pronouncination of Turkish names. On the other hand, new generation Turkish commentators are not only trying hard for foreign names, they also try to spell it exact way it is spelled in their Scandinavian mountain village or wherever they come from and make a mockery of themselves. a reflection of inferiority complex against europeans which is dominant in society.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
They never paid attention to pronouncination of Turkish names. On the other hand, new generation Turkish commentators are not only trying hard for foreign names, they also try to spell it exact way it is spelled in their Scandinavian mountain village or wherever they come from and make a mockery of themselves. a reflection of inferiority complex against europeans which is dominant in society.
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008

Right, @Turk_Bianconero
Well Yldz is hardly a name, too many consonants. The same reason nobody cares to even try to pronounce Szczesny.

So it's either Yildiz or some nickname.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
can you confirm the correct way for us to pronounce his name so that we know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)