Juventuz LIVE matches 2020/2021 (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Wow just wow, I expected better, but I got butter. That defence is spread thin, all in one area. Really disappointing half, I really hope Pirlo can see what's wrong because there's plenty of it. The has been players like Pedro and Mkhiratyan are washing our washed up cuadrado and the danilos. So much needs to change, even fabrotta could have turned in a better performance than cuads.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I'm still in disbelief that Cuadrado was just seemingly fucking around in our half, playing three Roma players onside. What is the excuse for this?
Were they not all in their own half when the ball was played? If so, they all would have been onside anyway.

Laughable that people are criticising him for that goal.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Cuadrado is done. Jogging on plays instead of going back, I'd sub McKennie off and put in Bentancur, there's literally no creativity coming from the back. Tell chiellini and bonucci to just stop. Danilo also needs to stop thinking he can take Spina on, you can't
The players are not at fault for the shitshow so far.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Good test for Pirlo
Lets see

We are obviously still figuring things out
Agreed. People allready forgot the extreme short time he had.

With this formation 3412 I wonder

Cuadrado and Douglas Costa wide
Dybala on the CAM
Kulu next to Ronaldo

Take morata and 1 cm off to bring dyba and costa on (I recon eighter ramsey or Mckenzie)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Ok, let’s see... We’re losing against a superior team (at least today) on their turf. It’s the perfect scenario to analise how well can Pirlo adapt and make changes as well as motivating.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Agreed. People allready forgot the extreme short time he had.

With this formation 3412 I wonder

Cuadrado and Douglas Costa wide
Dybala on the CAM
Kulu next to Ronaldo

Take morata and 1 cm off to bring dyba and costa on (I recon eighter ramsey or Mckenzie)
I think eventually it will be

Kulu

Dybala Ronaldo

Aug 1, 2003
Less to do w players more to do w the tactic and setup, all wrong to the type of players he’s put out. Well let’s see what Pirlo does in the second half. He had the balls to take on this job and pressure that comes with it so now he has to live up to it.

just all wrong, all of it.

Mar 3, 2014
Were they not all in their own half when the ball was played? If so, they all would have been onside anyway.

Laughable that people are criticising him for that goal.
Yeah usually Cuadrado is last man back. I don’t blame him for that. We were too aggressive on that corner and players got caught up. Cuadrado needs to be on the RH side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Less to do w players more to do w the tactic and setup, all wrong to the type of players he’s put out. Well let’s see what Pirlo does in the second half. He had the balls to take on this job and pressure that comes with it so now he has to live up to it.

just all wrong, all of it.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)