Juventuz LIVE matches 2020/2021 (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
We're getting screwed on the counterattacks because we're pressing very high up the pitch. McKennie is basically a rover chasing every ball on the Roma side of the pitch and Rabiot is getting caught forward, just like Cuads and Ramsey. But that free kick was horrible, did Kulu even take free kicks last year for Parma?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Pretty poor.

McKennie looks like a guy who has won a raffle to be playing today. Really poor and all over the place.

Bonucci being Bonucci.

Cuadrado on the left was a mistake. How I wish we still had Spinazzola.

Rabiot I thought was playing well apart from the crazy decision the penalty.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
wrong attitude from pirlo with taking risky decisions.
danielo and morata should be on the bench. cuad as LB!!

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Honestly, that was a disastrous coaching half. Can't even blame the players here. I hope Pirlo puts his shit together. The mistakes in the starting 11 and positioning were very, very bad.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Cuadrado is always the last man with corners and set pieces. We were simply slow to return and a bit unlucky that Kulu's clearance found Dzeko to make a forward pass.
Despite that, we were bad. Morata was out of place and seems out of form, but it's the two central midfielders that are doing terrible as a pair.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Pirlo not only messed up the starting eleven but also this formation. Ramsey and Cuad on the left side are a total brainfart. Winston and Rabio look out of sync, as well as Ronaldo and Morata.
Bonucci is finished.
I am not impressed.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
What a cheap goal.Cuadrado is wasted om the left side. Morata is lost.Mc Keanny is awfull today.Kulusevski is not constant.Very cheap goal .Why the fuck everybody goes up 1 minute before the end?Fuck.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
wrong attitude from pirlo with taking risky decisions.
danielo and morata should be on the bench. cuad as LB!!
I praise the attitude, now is the time to figure shit out. We've had like 2 full weeks of training under him. He did get it wrong though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)