Juventuz LIVE matches 2020/2021 (80 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
He's been nowhere even close to getting the ball back though, tackling from the wrong side, leaving huge gaps in front of the defence, passing behind players, his pass speed has been so slow, passing to the opposition, not spotting good opportunities to play a forward pass.

Maybe he is being asked to press like a headless chicken. If so that is on Pirlo. The rest of the mistakes are basic though.
The 3 man defence allowed him more room to press and tackle. The 4-4-2 is too risky, because if he fails to press, intercept or tackle, we are really out of position and Roma can push forward in large numbers.

CarloP

Jan 24, 2010
That half was absolutely shameful. Individual errors too many to mention, but lots of questions should be asked about the tactics and team selection. How does McKennie get the start over Bentancur and Arthur? Cuads is pushed to the left to fit Danilo in? Danilo is below Frabotta levels - Romas tactics were clearly to force our buildup to his side and force him into mistakes. Morata's inclusion isn't really sensible even if he is the lone healthy CF. Kulu's our best option at running into channels and forward runs, but hes playing where Cuads normally does, and we're attempting through balls to Ronaldo and Ramsey which is just loss of possession.

And that last goal, that was mid-table serie B level defending. Inexcusable to push 10 men up, then the terrible FK delivery, Danilo runs into Chiellini and lets the ball run free, Cuads keeps 3 players onside for the 3v1.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I’m expecting Dybala and Arthur on. Pirlo has to learn from this game, this ou le first real test of the season, it’s only Roma though. Still same mistake defensively, no build up play, same individual errors... Pirlo must address every one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We've obviously got loads to work on in terms of cohesion, systems, everything. Samp might have fooled us but this is being built from the ground up. Let's just hope that the experimentation doesn't last too long, because there are prepared teams in this league.

Imagine facing Atalanta with a system or performance like this. We have Napoli next as well.

Here is where Pirlo earns his money.
I feel like this is the roll of the dice before the mercato closes to see who can play where

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Ramsey out,Cuadrado on the right.Morata out since he is still not acustomed to our playing.The thing that worries me is that we don't have any chance.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We have no single chance.Kulusevski is not a wing back.He should be more to the box although today he wasn't good.Two incidents make the difference.Fucking Roma.We are bad they aren't good.Ramsey is bad too,Cuadrado is awful on the left.
I disagree about Ramsey. I paid special attention to him in this half and his movement between the lines was excellent, as were his touches and short passes. Morata ruined almost all good Ramsey movements, with a bad first touch or bad off the ball movement.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Pretty retarded squad choices there from Mr. mastermind. Cuadrado and Kulusevski seem totally out of place and our defense is leaky as fuck on counters. Morata looks pretty bad.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I disagree about Ramsey. I paid special attention to him in this half and his movement between the lines was excellent, as were his touches and short passes. Morata ruined almost all good Ramsey movements, with a bad first touch or bad off the ball movement.
Morata is more suited to a 3 man attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)