Juventuz LIVE matches 2016/2017 (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Usual allegri tactical fuck ups in the first games of the season.

Its time for some formation swtichiing and introduce higuain, pjaca and pjanic and seal this shid.

Stop fuking around allegri. Enought of this 352 bullshid is enuff.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 3, 2014
I think a 3-4-1-2 could be VERY interesting with James...

------------------Higuain-----Dybala------------------
-------------------------James-------------------------
Sandro------------------------------------------Alves-
-----------------Pjanic---------Khedira----------------
----------Chiellini------Bonucci------Barzagli---------

Only way it works is if both Pjanic & Khedira are comfortable taking more defensive roles. Last year, with Pogba (in his free role), Khedira would still get up fairly aggressively. James would need to be allowed to track back less than Pogba, and both Khedira & Pjanic would need to take deeper roles.

I would love to see Higuain, Dybala, James, Cuadrado/Alves linking up, with Pjanic & James running the build up.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
This half was soooo meeeeeeh.This midfield is only muscle and no brains or speed or creativity...
I usually shit on Mandžukić as he is very limited player but today he receives no service whatsoever. In such environment his weaknesses are more visible. So much so for a forward who is praised more for his defensive contributions than for actually scoring goals. 13 goals last year ...thirteen for the main forward of one of the best clubs in the world. Allegri's obsession with him is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)