Juventuz LIVE matches 2016/2017 (73 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Poor half

Our use of the ball has been abysmal. Dybala is the only one who looks like doing anything and even he has made bad decisions.

Lazio have won just about every 50/50 and we are playing at walking pace.

Alves has lost the ball far too often, Chiellini poor too.

Asamoah and Lemina both started badly but have gradually improved.

Sep 13, 2015
I hope our management realizes that this is not a sufficient midfield to conquer Europe. On the other hand, there's nothing available on the transfer market except James, who is very expensive. Maybe Kovacic + Matuidi/Sissoko would improve us somehow.

Apr 29, 2006
This midfield borrows heavily from the Allegri-oriented Milan midfield with Nocerino as their top scorer. Creativity is almost zero and passing ability about the same. I don't know where all the talk for 'technical' players was coming from, but we are looking like we need one lucky goal and are about to change Dybala for Evra to add more 'solidity'.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
What a horrible half, does not look like Juve at all..Bonucci really does make a whole lot of difference, If no Bon Bon, we should always try to play with 4 at the back so we can at least have both Alves and Sandro doing full back roles fully not hybrid wing back/midfield like what is happening now. Khedira is the only midfielder playing with his brain right now.. Dybala needs to have the protection from the mids, I really feel Chiello should be taken out for this match, play with 4 backs and bring in Pjanic/Pjaca..

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Awful first half.Our midfield is absolute useless , which they subconsciously confuse with physical appearance.no creative and technical prowess.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Well yes midfield is getting bossed around by Lazio so I would say yes. We need something else there or serie A and champions will be hard very hard
Marotta said he won't get someone for the sake of it, only if they are at a certain level. I don't see what is wrong with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)