Juventuz LIVE matches 2016/2017 (74 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
We need someone to distribute the ball, the poor Dybala keeps dropping too deep just get the sight of the ball, and by the time he reaches their box they gang up on him. This is just fielding a bad formation.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i wouldn't blame our display on mandzukic. since no midfielder can pass the ball, dybala is playing well behind mandzu, so mario is left alone up front.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah I'm not reading any more of this thread.

Seems surprising that a team is motivated to close us down, and that we're not at our best in game 2 with what will be three integral creative players not on the field.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i wouldn't blame our display on mandzukic. since no midfielder can pass the ball, dybala is playing well behind mandzu, so mario is left alone up front.
true but i do blame mandzu for not positioning himself and making room for himself, this is my beef with him, he is always caught surrounded by lazio players instead of trying to make runs and opening their defence

Boksic

May 11, 2005
:agree:

Mandzukic was the least of our problems in the first half. He has been completely isolated with no service.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
The midfield is not exactly world class right now but Lazio is putting 8 players there. I'm surprised we are not targeting Mandzukic in the air and hoping he can knock it down for Dybala.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)