------------------ Ian ----------------------
-- Deej -----Josh ----- Tom -----Arturo---
------------- Vil ------- Andy --------------
---- Graham --- Anders ----- Majed (c) ---
------------------ Erik -----------------------

Coach: Denis
Assitant Coach: Jun-Hide
Subs: Martin, baggio , Zlatan, Mikhail, Gandalf, John

#1 Ian - He's so tall and his huge stretch makes it seem like our team is playing with a hockey goal. He could yell at any defense.

#6 Josh - A PRICK in the heart of any attacker! :D

#5 Tom - What/who better to partner a Prick in central defense than an ***hole?! :D

#2 Deej - He's got some mental issues so he may not be able to run in a straight line on the wing, but i'm hoping that he's contagious and he spreads it to the opposition.

#3 Arturo - He gets a starting spot for his patients and hard work with little praise. A zambrotta type player..

#4 Vil - He's drunk most of the time, but it should give him a lot of energy for that defensive mid position.

#8 Andy - Again, he's be the distributer. a double Pirlo you could say with half the skills :p (Maybe more like an Albertini)

#11 Majed - I have to be a starter, because I founded the team. but not to worry, I'm very injury prone. They call me Mr. Glass. Anyway, When I'm not injured, I'm your fast, dribbling left-sided playmaker/supprt striker.

#10 Anders - He was on the classic Juventuz team in this spot so He's our playmaker. John#10 can sub for him.

#7 Graham - He doesn't do anything else so he always makes it to training before anyone else and he'll always be a starter at the begining of the season because he spends the summers too practicing. ;)

#9 Erik - I'd like to put him in defense just because he looks like a De Boer brother, but I'll stick to my original view and say that he's a young Bergkamp. He steels avatars, so I assume he's dishonest enough to dive, complain about offsides and stuff... he's give us a lot of PKs.

*Martin: He's at the end of his career. He's just a Ferrara/Costacurta player now

*baggio: He stays on the bench for keeping me on the bench. Also, Although i don't like it, but our kits are nike and he's got a problem with that so he refuses to play anyways.

*Zlatan is very talented, but he often storms out like Cassano. He needs much attention.

*Gandalf: Tempermental. get's crazy when people cuss him in Italian, so he'll stay on the bench and he'll be kept for the CL games vs. English or Spanish teams.

*Mikhail: Good all around player.
*Torkel: He's a future skipper in the making. Very promising..

Youth Team cream of the crop:
*Stuart: Very promising and wise beyond his years.
*kurvengeflüster: He was suddonly made mod at juventuz forums despite being here for only a few months, and he may just suddonly break into the first team in the same fashion.

Departures: Don Bes and Vinman.. Both of them caused problems in the dressing room with their negative attitude. Don Bes was also too lazy and he never showed up for training. Vinman wouldn't listen to the coach because he never agreed with a the coach's view that contradicted his views.
:LOL:mad: Departures

I like that Majed. So you're not unbreakable, unlike Kanye? :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
As you can see ive went for an extremely attacking line up. We're going all out because I want to kick ass dammmnit. Now GET THE HELL OUT THERE AND WIN!!!

----------------------Ian-------------------
----Torkel (C)------Tom------Mikhail-----
Zlatan-----Fliakis-----Sergio--------Espectro/Zlatan
---------------Mac----Incubo----------------
-------------------Martin----------------------

Ian - He had the cool to finish a discussion with me to the end. Also the only member here to beat me in an argument. I need that kinda calm and genious between the posts :p

Torks - The most consistant player around. Can also play wingback should i change tactics :D Makes a great Captain too.

Tom - The new Woodgate :D And im going for a moderator fist of steal backline

Mikhail - Completing the moderator fist of steel backline. The 3 defenders have experience together, and damn we need it with this attack :D

Grey - He might be small and a total geek, but hes faster than skippy the bush kangaroo and got some skills and a great endurance.

Fliakis - Cause he needs to be close enough to to kiss Incubos ass. ;) (kidding, he supports England so hes gotta have some guts, he drinks to much so not fast enough for the wing :D, and he can sell some jerseys with those good looks ;))

Sergio - Can cover the space left by the lazy Incubos inability to track back and can gives some authority to an otherwise ***** assed team.

Espectro/Zlatan - I imagine them both to be fast and skillful wingers

Mac - the really can play football. Northern Irelands new George Best, great player who cant be bothered to turn up to training resulting in him getting kicked out of LivJMU team (right mac ;)), also got the George Best women and alcohol addiction going. (Dammit he REALLY is like him :howler:)

Incubo - ok forgive him for being alittle shit. Hes still got the brains and skills. Think Deco

Martin - Decisive shot and a good touch. Just there to stand around and put in all those easy goals set up by Mac and Incubo :D Martin takes all the fame for doing nothing hehhe

Subs:
Andy - We couldnt agree on his position so i put him on the bench
Stuart - Too young right now, but a hot prospect
Liliana - Talks tough, ill put her on to watch her get hurt probably
Blackmint - Close call for the right wing. Greys replacement.
Padovano - On the bench to entertain me. When im tired listening to him ill put him on and take Sergio off
Azzurri7 - hes the left back(in the changing room).
Thats bullshit and you know it River! :D

:LOL: Azzurri7 and Lilianna

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Now for the ladies. :D

This squad will be a little short handed, but I think it will be very, very competitive.

Lilianna

Jessica - Jeanette

Emma - Fabiana - Nina - Asma

River - Paris1

GK: Lilianna- Perfect fit. Playing in her beloved Buffon's position, maybe Gianluigi could give her some well needed tips. :rolleyes:

RB: Jess- a good girl who always defends her position.

LB: Jeanette- She knows about football and could own that LB spot.

RW: Emma- Hmmm, well River and her could have fun down the right side, causing havoc to anybody who comes near. The duo are probably nice to watch, too. :D

CM: Fabiana- She is one of two world class players on the side. Fabi controls the flow and pace of the side with her infinite knowledge of the game. Her unselfishness makes her a great distributor of the ball, and her personality keeps the team going. She has all the tools and the knowledge to own the competitors, female or male.

CM: Nina- She would be a world-class player if she'd show up for practice more. :D But Nina is good all around player who can take out the opposition.

LW: Asma- Certainly has enough practice down to control that left side. Also, her fantastic personality keeps the side going, which is her best asset.

F: River- She has the confidence to put the ball in the net, not being afraid of the opposition at all. The second world class player on the side. A great competitor with a full knowledge of the sport, River has the tools to dismantle any other player, female or male. She thinks she's always right, which gives her confidence, but it will be shame once she finds out she's wrong half the time. :D Also, I decided to play River as far away from Lilianna as possible, thus making the team morale a little more suitable for success. :D

F: Paris1- Lets see if she can do better than the player she dispises, the fatso she calls "DelShittio". :rolleyes:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
I'll make my own damn team....

------------------ Ian ----------------------
-- Deej -----Josh ----- Tom -----Arturo---
------------- Vil ------- Andy --------------
---- Graham --- Anders ----- Majed (c) ---
------------------ Erik -----------------------

Coach: Denis
Assitant Coach: Jun-Hide
Subs: Martin, baggio , Zlatan, Mikhail, Gandalf, John

#1 Ian - He's so tall and his huge stretch makes it seem like our team is playing with a hockey goal. He could yell at any defense.

#6 Josh - A PRICK in the heart of any attacker! :D

#5 Tom - What/who better to partner a Prick in central defense than an ***hole?! :D

#2 Deej - He's got some mental issues so he may not be able to run in a straight line on the wing, but i'm hoping that he's contagious and he spreads it to the opposition.

#3 Arturo - He gets a starting spot for his patients and hard work with little praise. A zambrotta type player..

#4 Vil - He's drunk most of the time, but it should give him a lot of energy for that defensive mid position.

#8 Andy - Again, he's be the distributer. a double Pirlo you could say with half the skills :p (Maybe more like an Albertini)

#11 Majed - I have to be a starter, because I founded the team. but not to worry, I'm very injury prone. They call me Mr. Glass. Anyway, When I'm not injured, I'm your fast, dribbling left-sided playmaker/supprt striker.

#10 Anders - He was on the classic Juventuz team in this spot so He's our playmaker. John#10 can sub for him.

#7 Graham - He doesn't do anything else so he always makes it to training before anyone else and he'll always be a starter at the begining of the season because he spends the summers too practicing. ;)

#9 Erik - I'd like to put him in defense just because he looks like a De Boer brother, but I'll stick to my original view and say that he's a young Bergkamp. He steels avatars, so I assume he's dishonest enough to dive, complain about offsides and stuff... he's give us a lot of PKs.

*Martin: He's at the end of his career. He's just a Ferrara/Costacurta player now

*baggio: He stays on the bench for keeping me on the bench. Also, Although i don't like it, but our kits are nike and he's got a problem with that so he refuses to play anyways.

*Zlatan is very talented, but he often storms out like Cassano. He needs much attention.

*Gandalf: Tempermental. get's crazy when people cuss him in Italian, so he'll stay on the bench and he'll be kept for the CL games vs. English or Spanish teams.

*Mikhail: Good all around player.
*Torkel: He's a future skipper in the making. Very promising..

Youth Team cream of the crop:
*Stuart: Very promising and wise beyond his years.
*kurvengeflüster: He was suddonly made mod at juventuz forums despite being here for only a few months, and he may just suddonly break into the first team in the same fashion.

Departures: Don Bes and Vinman.. Both of them caused problems in the dressing room with their negative attitude. Don Bes was also too lazy and he never showed up for training. Vinman wouldn't listen to the coach because he never agreed with a the coach's view that contradicted his views.
jajaja thanks Majed!!! Zambrotta style i like that :D Funny thread this is!!

About the team, i just cant imagine how far we can go with Kaliman as the creative Mifielder!!! :rofl:

we will rule europe foe sure!!

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Now for the ladies. :D

This squad will be a little short handed, but I think it will be very, very competitive.

Lilianna

Jessica - Jeanette

Emma - Fabiana - Nina - Asma

River(C) - Paris1
I call captain :D

Lilliana DO SOMETHING :D

That was pretty good though Andy ;)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

I call captain :D

Lilliana DO SOMETHING :D

That was pretty good though Andy ;)
Thats my decision. :)

I'm not sure if you're the right choice for Captain, from what I've seen you post in this thread, and others. :D

River

Jun 15, 2004
I think my team would beat all the others. You guys dont have Mac and Incubo. Youve no idea how hard that will be to defend against :D

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
My J'tuz first XI

GK - Incubo - So nasty that the even ball doesn't want to be near him.

DEFENDERS - Majed - the voice of reason keeping it calm in the back
Sergio - Big tub of pudding clogging up the middle
Graham - Smartest man on the pitch, keeping it cool from the Zambrotta position

MIDFIELD - River - If she can run like she runs her mouth, we are all set.
Martin - Nothing gets past this man. Get that B.S. outta here.
Espectro - Nobody else wanted him, I will build my engine room around him.
Andy - Left winger with hair like Nedved

TREQUARTISTA - Fliakis - My playmaker should be young, drunk, and good looking

FORWARDS - Liliana - Attack, Attack, Attack
Vinman - Attack, Punch, Maul

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
As you can see ive went for an extremely attacking line up. We're going all out because I want to kick ass dammmnit. Now GET THE HELL OUT THERE AND WIN!!!

----------------------Ian-------------------
----Torkel (C)------Tom------Mikhail-----
Zlatan-----Fliakis-----Sergio--------Espectro/Zlatan
---------------Mac----Incubo----------------
-------------------Martin----------------------

Ian - He had the cool to finish a discussion with me to the end. Also the only member here to beat me in an argument. I need that kinda calm and genious between the posts :p

Torks - The most consistant player around. Can also play wingback should i change tactics :D Makes a great Captain too.

Tom - The new Woodgate :D And im going for a moderator fist of steal backline

Mikhail - Completing the moderator fist of steel backline. The 3 defenders have experience together, and damn we need it with this attack :D

Grey - He might be small and a total geek, but hes faster than skippy the bush kangaroo and got some skills and a great endurance.

Fliakis - Cause he needs to be close enough to to kiss Incubos ass. ;) (kidding, he supports England so hes gotta have some guts, he drinks to much so not fast enough for the wing :D, and he can sell some jerseys with those good looks ;))

Sergio - Can cover the space left by the lazy Incubos inability to track back and can gives some authority to an otherwise ***** assed team.

Espectro/Zlatan - I imagine them both to be fast and skillful wingers

Mac - the really can play football. Northern Irelands new George Best, great player who cant be bothered to turn up to training resulting in him getting kicked out of LivJMU team (right mac ;)), also got the George Best women and alcohol addiction going. (Dammit he REALLY is like him :howler:)

Incubo - ok forgive him for being alittle shit. Hes still got the brains and skills. Think Deco

Martin - Decisive shot and a good touch. Just there to stand around and put in all those easy goals set up by Mac and Incubo :D Martin takes all the fame for doing nothing hehhe

Subs:
Andy - We couldnt agree on his position so i put him on the bench
Stuart - Too young right now, but a hot prospect
Liliana - Talks tough, ill put her on to watch her get hurt probably
Blackmint - Close call for the right wing. Greys replacement.
Padovano - On the bench to entertain me. When im tired listening to him ill put him on and take Sergio off
Azzurri7 - hes the left back(in the changing room).
TANK YOU!!! :touched:, I may not be fast or skillfull, but Hey! Pessotto isn't a he plays for Juve!!:D

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
My J'tuz first XI

GK - Incubo - So nasty that the even ball doesn't want to be near him.

DEFENDERS - Majed - the voice of reason keeping it calm in the back
Sergio - Big tub of pudding clogging up the middle
Graham - Smartest man on the pitch, keeping it cool from the Zambrotta position

MIDFIELD - River - If she can run like she runs her mouth, we are all set.
Martin - Nothing gets past this man. Get that B.S. outta here.
Espectro - Nobody else wanted him, I will build my engine room around him.
Andy - Left winger with hair like Nedved

TREQUARTISTA - Fliakis - My playmaker should be young, drunk, and good looking

FORWARDS - Liliana - Attack, Attack, Attack
Vinman - Attack, Punch, Maul
You will build your team arround me??? thanks but... did you lost your mind!!!!????:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)