Juventuz Football Club (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++
...and Martin (C) maybe he shouldn't even be a starter, but he is the symbol of the club and sometimes shows a tiny bits his true talents... Sometimes the bench players blame him for everything... And he is very injury-prone...
:dielaugh:

You have no idea how accurate that description is!! :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Juventuz Football Club

Starting 11

1 Ian

2 Stuart - 6 Vinman - 5 Sergio - 3 Arif

7 Gray - 10 Andy - 4 Tom - 11 Majed/Zlatan

9 Mikhail - 8 Fliakis

Subs:

Majed, Don Bes, Padovano, Errka, and Baggio

Coaching Staff:

Martin

Jun-Hide

GK- Ian: Always knows whats coming his way and has all the tools to defend his stance. Also, not afraid to yell to the backline (Sergio) to stop focking around. :D

RB- Stuart: Seems to be quick with in all aspects of the game, and knows when to move forward or to just sick back.

RCB- Vinman: This guy is just plain scary. Period :D

LCB- Sergio: Another tall guy who will strike fear into opposing attackers. Knows everyway to cut down opponents challenges. Also, opposing strikers will get pissed off with Serge's lack of respect, infuriating comebacks. :D

LB- Arif: Another speedster who will do a nice job of coming forward.

RW- Gray: This guy has the tools to be the best winger in the world. Fast, smart, and incisive, Gray can just run circles around the opposition. Not to mention his help from above, and calm demeanor. Don't worry about endurance, this guy is here all the time practicing. :D

CAM- Andy: Self explanitory. Best passer on the team, without a doubt. Maybe a bit hot-headed at times. :D

CM- Tom: Not afraid to take risky challenges, and tell it like it is. Quick and decisive, the perfect partner in midfield for me.

LW- Majed: He's got the pace, flair, and temperment to be an upgrade to Christiano Ronaldo. :D
-or-
LW- Zlatan: Pesky little guy who will make you give up after a while. This #11 is too cool for school, following in the footsteps of Denilson, C. Ronaldo..... :D

F- Mikhail: Who else really? General consensus is that he is perfect for the spot. Clinical, decisive, and deadly.

F- Fliakis: This guy doesn't care how he gets the job done, he just gets it done. Not much flair or style, just a rugged SOB who strikes fear into the opposition. Move over Rooney??? :D

Notable subs:

Pado: If Sergio is having a bad match, we send this guy out to ahh, cheer him up a little. :D

Coaching Staff:

Head Coach: Martin- The master who keeps the team running. Knows the ins and outs of the game, which make the team succesful. :)

Assistant: Jun-Hide- This guy has a penchant for making the right comments and expressing the right ideas, especially on the mercato. Certainly a great descision maker who can add insight to the team.

Don't worry ladies, I'll do an all female team later. :)

EDIT: Torkel: is Ian's replacement, since Ian isn't always reliable to show up around here. :D

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
F- Mikhail: Who else really? General consensus is that he is perfect for the spot. Clinical, decisive, and deadly.
:strong: Thank you everyone, though you're scaring me a little. :nervous:

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Juventuz Football Club

Starting 11

1 Ian

2 Stuart - 6 Vinman - 5 Sergio - 3 Arif

7 Gray - 10 Andy - 4 Tom - 11 Zlatan

9 Mikhail - 8 Fliakis

Subs:

Majed, Don Bes, Padovano, Errka, and Baggio

Coaching Staff:

Martin

Jun-Hide

GK- Ian: Always knows whats coming his way and has all the tools to defend his stance. Also, not afraid to yell to the backline (Sergio) to stop focking around. :D

RB- Stuart: Seems to be quick with in all aspects of the game, and knows when to move forward or to just sick back.

RCB- Vinman: This guy is just plain scary. Period :D

LCB- Sergio: Another tall guy who will strike fear into opposing attackers. Knows everyway to cut down opponents challenges. Also, opposing strikers will get pissed off with Serge's lack of respect, infuriating comebacks. :D

LB- Arif: Another speedster who will do a nice job of coming forward.

RW- Gray: This guy has the tools to be the best winger in the world. Fast, smart, and incisive, Gray can just run circles around the opposition. Not to mention his help from above, and calm demeanor. Don't worry about endurance, this guy is here all the time practicing. :D

CAM- Andy: Self explanitory. Best passer on the team, without a doubt. Maybe a bit hot-headed at times. :D

CM- Tom: Not afraid to take risky challenges, and tell it like it is. Quick and decisive, the perfect partner in midfield for me.

LW- Zlatan: Pesky little guy who will make you give up after a while. This #11 is too cool for school, following in the footsteps of Denilson, C. Ronaldo..... :D

F- Fliakis: This guy doesn't care how he gets the job done, he just gets it done. Not much flair or style, just a rugged SOB who strikes fear into the opposition. Move over Rooney??? :D

Notable subs:

Pado: If Sergio is having a bad match, we send this guy out to ahh, cheer him up a little. :D

Coaching Staff:

Head Coach: Martin- The master who keeps the team running. Knows the ins and outs of the game, which make the team succesful. :)

Assistant: Jun-Hide- This guy has a penchant for making the right comments and expressing the right ideas, especially on the mercato. Certainly a great descision maker who can add insight to the team.

Don't worry ladies, I'll do an all female team later. :)

EDIT: Torkel: is Ian's replacement, since Ian isn't always reliable to show up around here. :D
hehe that was quite good :D

I guess the womens team will be a 5 a side squad :dielaugh:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
My Starting Eleven

---------------------Ian ------------------
--Vinman --Tom--River --Fli ----
-------------Respaul (C)----------
---Anders -----Zlatan -----Graham -----
-----------Stuart ---------Mikhail ---------

Ian - Tall, Experienced veteran who never lets the ball get out of his sight. Marshalls his defence like schimeichel and defends the goal like a bulldog.

Vinman - Nobody's getting past this guy without a broken leg.

Tom - Hard as a rock with tireless running.May have three lungs.

River - Adds a much needed feminine touch to this bad-ass defence:D

Fliakis - Nbody's getting past this guy without a broken leg and a couple of profanities about their wife and children(J/K mate;))

Respaul(C) - I'd like to see the ref win an argument over a red card over this one.

Anders - A nuisance to defenders with his darting runs and indirect passes at and through the defence.

Zlatan - A born playmaker.A tad inconsistent,but classy nonetheless.Known for his precise through balls.

Graham - Ever present on the wing,he sprints up and down the left from the first minute to the last.Never dives,never fouls.

Mikhail - He'll score as many chances as you give him.

Stuart - A mercurial support forward who loves to drop deep and exchange passes with everyone.

Subs:

Martin - Always there for those dreaded penalty shootouts,he's the man to bring on at the end of extra time.

dpforever - Adds a new dimension to the attack,but tends to go missing sometimes.

John - Replaces just about anyone on the field.A real john of all trades.

Jun - Famed for his loooooong passes,if you need to get a couple of crosses into the box in the dying minutes of a match he's your man.

Sergio - Loves to come on when the team is down.Never short on confidence,loves making fun of the opposition with his clever footwork.

Manager:

Nekton - A firm believer in the use of technology. Always calling for video replays whenever the team gets a bad call from the ref.;)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I'll make my own damn team....

------------------ Ian ----------------------
-- Deej -----Josh ----- Tom -----Arturo---
------------- Vil ------- Andy --------------
---- Graham --- Anders ----- Majed (c) ---
------------------ Erik -----------------------

Coach: Denis
Assitant Coach: Jun-Hide
Subs: Martin, baggio , Zlatan, Mikhail, Gandalf, John

#1 Ian - He's so tall and his huge stretch makes it seem like our team is playing with a hockey goal. He could yell at any defense.

#6 Josh - A PRICK in the heart of any attacker! :D

#5 Tom - What/who better to partner a Prick in central defense than an ***hole?! :D

#2 Deej - He's got some mental issues so he may not be able to run in a straight line on the wing, but i'm hoping that he's contagious and he spreads it to the opposition.

#3 Arturo - He gets a starting spot for his patients and hard work with little praise. A zambrotta type player..

#4 Vil - He's drunk most of the time, but it should give him a lot of energy for that defensive mid position.

#8 Andy - Again, he's be the distributer. a double Pirlo you could say with half the skills :p (Maybe more like an Albertini)

#11 Majed - I have to be a starter, because I founded the team. but not to worry, I'm very injury prone. They call me Mr. Glass. Anyway, When I'm not injured, I'm your fast, dribbling left-sided playmaker/supprt striker.

#10 Anders - He was on the classic Juventuz team in this spot so He's our playmaker. John#10 can sub for him.

#7 Graham - He doesn't do anything else so he always makes it to training before anyone else and he'll always be a starter at the begining of the season because he spends the summers too practicing. ;)

#9 Erik - I'd like to put him in defense just because he looks like a De Boer brother, but I'll stick to my original view and say that he's a young Bergkamp. He steels avatars, so I assume he's dishonest enough to dive, complain about offsides and stuff... he's give us a lot of PKs.

*Martin: He's at the end of his career. He's just a Ferrara/Costacurta player now

*baggio: He stays on the bench for keeping me on the bench. Also, Although i don't like it, but our kits are nike and he's got a problem with that so he refuses to play anyways.

*Zlatan is very talented, but he often storms out like Cassano. He needs much attention.

*Gandalf: Tempermental. get's crazy when people cuss him in Italian, so he'll stay on the bench and he'll be kept for the CL games vs. English or Spanish teams.

*Mikhail: Good all around player.
*Torkel: He's a future skipper in the making. Very promising..

Youth Team cream of the crop:
*Stuart: Very promising and wise beyond his years.
*kurvengeflüster: He was suddonly made mod at juventuz forums despite being here for only a few months, and he may just suddonly break into the first team in the same fashion. (though we'll have to wait and see because in this team MArtin isn't the coach!)

Departures: Don Bes and Vinman.. Both of them caused problems in the dressing room with their negative attitude. Don Bes was also too lazy and he never showed up for training. Vinman wouldn't listen to the coach because he never agreed with a the coach's view that contradicted his views.

River

Jun 15, 2004
As you can see ive went for an extremely attacking line up. We're going all out because I want to kick ass dammmnit. Now GET THE HELL OUT THERE AND WIN!!!

----------------------Ian-------------------
----Torkel (C)------Tom------Mikhail-----
Zlatan-----Fliakis-----Sergio--------Espectro/Zlatan
---------------Mac----Incubo----------------
-------------------Martin----------------------

Ian - He had the cool to finish a discussion with me to the end. Also the only member here to beat me in an argument. I need that kinda calm and genious between the posts :p

Torks - The most consistant player around. Can also play wingback should i change tactics :D Makes a great Captain too.

Tom - The new Woodgate :D And im going for a moderator fist of steal backline

Mikhail - Completing the moderator fist of steel backline. The 3 defenders have experience together, and damn we need it with this attack :D

Grey - He might be small and a total geek, but hes faster than skippy the bush kangaroo and got some skills and a great endurance.

Fliakis - Cause he needs to be close enough to to kiss Incubos ass. ;) (kidding, he supports England so hes gotta have some guts, he drinks to much so not fast enough for the wing :D, and he can sell some jerseys with those good looks ;))

Sergio - Can cover the space left by the lazy Incubos inability to track back and can gives some authority to an otherwise ***** assed team.

Espectro/Zlatan - I imagine them both to be fast and skillful wingers

Mac - the really can play football. Northern Irelands new George Best, great player who cant be bothered to turn up to training resulting in him getting kicked out of LivJMU team (right mac ;)), also got the George Best women and alcohol addiction going. (Dammit he REALLY is like him :howler:)

Incubo - ok forgive him for being alittle shit. Hes still got the brains and skills. Think Deco

Martin - Decisive shot and a good touch. Just there to stand around and put in all those easy goals set up by Mac and Incubo :D Martin takes all the fame for doing nothing hehhe

Subs:
Andy - We couldnt agree on his position so i put him on the bench
Stuart - Too young right now, but a hot prospect
Liliana - Talks tough, ill put her on to watch her get hurt probably
Blackmint - Close call for the right wing. Greys replacement.
Padovano - On the bench to entertain me. When im tired listening to him ill put him on and take Sergio off
Azzurri7 - hes the left back(in the changing room).

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
GK: Torkel - Always alert, has fantastic reflexes.

RB: Desmond - The intelligent full back who knows exactly when to get stuck in, go forward, and cover one of his teammates.

CB: Tom - As tough as they get, don't show him too much of the ball because you'll regret it.

CB: Serge and Vinman - These two beasts are used in squad rotation. See Tom.

LB: Graham - The comparison to Zambrotta is uncanny. Easily the most consistent player in the team, as well as the fittest. Makes telling runs down the flank overlapping with the left winger, and before you know he's back in our defensive third doing the dirty work.

DM: Paul - World-class player. Reads the game brilliantly from his holding midfield role and uses his brain when distributing the ball. Unfortunately for the team he thinks he's too good for us and storms off the pitch during training sessions.

RM: Arif - This kid's a real talent. He uses his youth to advantage by getting down the flanks mainly thanks to his pace and whipping in dangerous crosses.

LM: Denco - The team's other world-class player. It's a real bummer that our two best players have issues. One is like Cassano, this one is like Totti. He tries to make decisions that just aren't his to make. If Paul isn't interested then neither is he which is a great shame because his precise passes and darting runs are nothing short of brilliant.

AM: Jun - No one plays a better long ball than him. His visionary passes are superb, and he's not afraid to have a go from distance.

CF: Mikhail - Capable of inspiring the rest of the team with his technical class. Loves to run at defenders but at the same time knows when to release the ball. A great support striker.

CS: Zlatan - It's really simple, don't give him any chances because he'll make you pay.

SUBS:

Andy and Majed deputise for Paul and Denco respectively when they're unavailable.

Fliakis is the back-up striker.

Fahad is an extremely talented midfielder but can tend to drift out of the game from time to time. His inconsistency keeps him out of the first team.

John is a utility player, capable of operating anywhere.

Manager: Ian - Fantastic tactician.

Assistant Manager: Nekton - As Desmond said, a firm believer in technology. The squad always know what they're up against as they watch numerous videos under his guidance.

Transfer Guru: Martin - He does a great job with transfers and ensures that the club's finances are under control.

Main Scout: Erik - Currently scouting Holland for promising youth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)