Juventuz.com Donations (Archived) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #101
    Yeah all donations have been refunded, cost me 10 bucks in fees! So I guess that's my donation. Before I had 50 bucks I couldn't use (well I thought I could use it), now I only have 40. ;)

You should receive an e-mail with the refund info, it's often sorted out as spam though (mine was).

Buy on AliExpress.com
    Apr 15, 2006
    Just called my Cc company. They can't complete the transaction due to insufficient funds. I can make a payment to them, but it'll take 2 days for the payment to be complete. They can't increase my funds limit at all! :wallbang:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    ßöмßäяðîëя;2856445 said:
    No, you would have all payed a combined 30 million, but then would have bickered over who had controlling share, then there would have been a Fahtwa, then the Shia would have taken control....

Then the money would have only been allowed usage under Sharia law because of the Zionism of this forum.
    :lol:

Apr 15, 2006
    Right, so I can't make the payment with my credit card OR my debit card, and I can't register a bank account. Which effectively means I can't donate this time! :andy:

I'm sorry, Marty. I let you down! :cry: Please forgive me!

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #120
    Right, so I can't make the payment with my credit card OR my debit card, and I can't register a bank account. Which effectively means I can't donate this time! :andy:

I'm sorry, Marty. I let you down! :cry: Please forgive me!
    Hehe don't worry about it, it's the thought that counts.

...Well not really in this case but you're forgiven ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)