Juventuz.com Donations (Archived) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

BTW Marty, I'd really recommend closing this thread and making a new one explaining the situation, this way it'll be more difficult for the rest to notice it.

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #126
    ßöмßäяðîëя;2856738 said:
    Marty, go to the post a pic thread and post one, I don't think any of us know what our owner looks like.

Plus, you are in Malmö, and we have to know that not everyone from that city looks like Ibrahimovic.
    Alright I'll see if I can find some pic, I usually look like shit in pictures though.

Apr 12, 2004
    Alright I'll see if I can find some pic, I usually look like shit in pictures though.
    Yo, think about it.

We all are addicted users to an Internet forum, do you think you are competing against GQ models or some shit?

Most of us look like Bastain Schweinsteiger and Franck Ribery combined wearing "PWND" T-shirts or something while drinking Mountain Dew Code Red.

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #128
    ßöмßäяðîëя;2856791 said:
    Yo, think about it.

We all are addicted users to an Internet forum, do you think you are competing against GQ models or some shit?

Most of us look like Bastain Scweinsteiger and Franck Ribery combined wearing "PWND" T-shirts or something while drinking Mountain Dew Code Red.
    rofl :lol:

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #137
    Yeah don't worry I'm sure we'll come up with enough funds within the next few days. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)