Juventuz.com Donations (Archived) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #83
    Damn PayPal. Since the PayPal account is US and I don't live there anymore I can't confirm it. Well I guess I'll get it sorted somehow.

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #86
    "Can I change my PayPal address to another country?

Question :
    Answer :
    No. Due to banking regulations, you can not change your address to a country that is different from the country you used when you opened your account. If you're moving abroad, you’ll need to close your existing account and open a new account. If you maintain residences in 2 countries, you can have 2 PayPal accounts as long as only one is a Premier or Business account.
    "

Afraid all the donations must be refunded, so sorry guys. I'll take care of that rightaway.

Anyway I do have another PayPal account here in Sweden but it's actually for my company so I'd rather not use that but we have no choice I guess. It IS confirmed however. :)

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #87
    Started doing the refunds now. For those who donated already, I guess the money will show up instantly in your PayPal accounts and if you used a card it'll take a day or so.

Did I say I hated PayPal?

Apr 12, 2004
    "Can I change my PayPal address to another country?

Question :
    Answer :
    No. Due to banking regulations, you can not change your address to a country that is different from the country you used when you opened your account. If you're moving abroad, you’ll need to close your existing account and open a new account. If you maintain residences in 2 countries, you can have 2 PayPal accounts as long as only one is a Premier or Business account.
    "

Afraid all the donations must be refunded, so sorry guys. I'll take care of that rightaway.

Anyway I do have another PayPal account here in Sweden but it's actually for my company so I'd rather not use that but we have no choice I guess. It IS confirmed however. :)
    Well, let us know where and when to resubmit our loot to you.

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #91
    Alright all donations refunded. Time to setup the new button. Somehow I feel the donations will be slightly less this time. ;)

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #92
    Checked my international account and it says:

"Your PayPal account is Verified

You are now a Verified PayPal user. In addition to increased security, buyers and sellers value your Verified status because it indicates you have passed PayPal security checks. Most importantly, you can now send unlimited payments with your PayPal account."

Should be safe. Let see if I can make a nice button then.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    :tup:

If the upgrade is done by Saturday then we'll know how good it is with the Samp game and mercato's last few days.

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #97
    OK new button is up :)

Sorry for the inconvenience everyone...

If we match the last donation amount I promise pretty big server upgrades.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    Everyone will be refund or just the last ones?

And does Paypal send mail or something if they refund?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
    May 22, 2009
    Everyone will be refund or just the last ones?

And does Paypal send mail or something if they refund?
    Check your Paypal account, your donation will now show "refunded" instead of "completed".

You can click the details button for confirmation as well.

Marty, you should have received it again. But this will be the last time I bother :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)