Juventuz Arcade Highscores (4 Viewers)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
You're killing me in Curveball, Dave. :sad:

---------- Post added 29.03.2012 at 10:41 ----------

COME OOOOOOOOON

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I can't play curveball in work... it's too obvious that I'm not working with my suddden mouse movements :D

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #91
    Any other arcade games you'd like me to add? Here's a couple of sites I can grab Arcade games from:

http://forums.wolfpackarcade.com/index.php?autocom=arcade
    http://www.ibpdownloads.com/ipb/index.php?app=arcade

These games work on our Arcade. When it comes to other flash games it's possible to edit the flash game throught a decompiler to add in a score submit but it's a lot of work so for now I'll just add games that work directly.

EDIT: I doubt we'll ever have more than a 100 games, there are probably over 10 000 I can add but most of them are shit. Let's stick with quality. :p

DVS

Must be patient
    Nov 13, 2008
    like 4 of my records got wiped. I got too addicted to these games I'm just going to stick to the fun ones. Woody you are a resident evil god with that record. Just totally insane

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #95
    Damn I'm out of the tournament, DVS beat me by 100 points :(

Played like shit in the last game, lost 4-1

Noodle

★ ★ ★
    Jul 29, 2007
    There's something wrong with the mini-golf game. The top scorers consist of those who have had the most amount of strokes, instead of least. :boh:

Not sure if that's something you can fix though, Marty. Probably a bug in the game.

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #98
    There's something wrong with the mini-golf game. The top scorers consist of those who have had the most amount of strokes, instead of least. :boh:

Not sure if that's something you can fix though, Marty. Probably a bug in the game.
    Fixed ma man

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    marty i just tried playing the foosball game as i got a message to by inbox so after following the link the game loaded yet it never really start :( its fine its not like i could beat chesters 1400 which i think is crazy to put it in decent terms :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)