Juventuz Arcade Highscores (6 Viewers)

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #103
    Alright. Well I guess that happens every now and then, tough break that it happened in the tourney though :(

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #105
    Hmm I'll see if I can find a proper pool game too, this is just getting as many balls down as possible in 5 minutes.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    Damn you marty :D I remember those penguin wacking games from like 6 years ago when you first put them :D was dueling with snoop for the top scores all the time, now dont have enough time :(

like 4 of my records got wiped. I got too addicted to these games I'm just going to stick to the fun ones. Woody you are a resident evil god with that record. Just totally insane
    Oh yeah! that one aint gonna get beat :D

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
    WΏΏdy;3592023 said:
    Damn you marty :D I remember those penguin wacking games from like 6 years ago when you first put them :D was dueling with snoop for the top scores all the time, now dont have enough time :(
    2 of them are mine, stay away from them :evil:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    It saves, don't worry :D
    :D oooooooooohhhhhhh yeah :D actually it did'nt save it the first time so i got more frustrated and went for it a second time. now i'm trying to get back my other pacman title :lol: every one is going insane on it now.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    i dont know if its just me or not ( i'm pretty concerned at the moment with what is happening to my eyes, and hands :D), but marty you just unleashed a beast with this arcade addition :lol: its very addictive and whilst i'm not a fan of trash talk i think i've unleashed my trash talk 101 on b3n, rollie, raz, and now chester. oh and who the hell gets 1500 points in foosball chester?!?!? how the f*** do u get that?!?! and woody are u f kidding me!!! 333.000 in bejewelled how?!?!?! and dont even get me started on mark and sergio!! :D ok i feel much better now, back to pac man i have some unfinished business with b3n!!! :D

---------- Post added 30.03.2012 at 13:42 ----------

WΏΏdy;3592063 said:
    So here it is,

Anyone who breaks my resident evil record gets 100000 vcash :D
    you win hands down woody not only are the controls ridiculous the game is down right frustrating trying to point the b**** to fire at the damn zombies trying to touch her lady parts :D ( oh yes i've turned this one into a sex game :lol: )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)