juventuz against racism (1 Viewer)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
That's very true and the list continuously changes depending on my mood!

Pado - The people of Napoli gave me their phone numers, wanted to make friendship and welcomed me in their lives. It's the difference between day and night as far as I'm concerned.
Yeah they do do that, don't they :). I don't think we've ever even talked to a Napolitan without "making friends" :).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

Yeah they do do that, don't they :). I don't think we've ever even talked to a Napolitan without "making friends" :).
Yeah they're sweet. Just don't criticise Maradona and you'll be fine. :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Anyway, I'm off to Puglia tomorrow. I've never been there before so how is it?
Bari is a bit of a boring city but there's nice things to visit in the region such as those funny looking houses. Lecce is a great place and the nature is decent too!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
We had to go there, we had already been everywhere else. I think, though I'm not sure, we're going to Calabria the week after.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
We had to go there, we had already been everywhere else. I think, though I'm not sure, we're going to Calabria the week after.
Can't have been to Friuli Giulia thingy up north though. I mean, nobody goes there do they? :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
This year, which was my last in high school, I had a trip to Italy with my high school. I had already been in every city we went to, although I have to admit Venice had been a while.

We went to Venice for the last three days of the trip, so our teacher comes up to me and says:

"You haven't been in Venice yet as well, have you?"

I told him this:

"You know what? It has been 10 years, so I'll pretend I've never been here and you can act like you've shown me Italy. Isn't that a great deal?"

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
No, sorry :D

This year, which was my last in high school, I had a trip to Italy with my high school. I had already been in every city we went to, although I have to admit Venice had been a while.

We went to Venice for the last three days of the trip, so our teacher comes up to me and says:

"You haven't been in Venice yet as well, have you?"

I told him this:

"You know what? It has been 10 years, so I'll pretend I've never been here and you can act like you've shown me Italy. Isn't that a great deal?"
:howler:

++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
I have :stuckup:

Ok, it's on the road to Venice and Rome :)
Coming from where? Bulgaria? :D

++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
I thought you didn't like nature :D
Well it's not like I went to walk through it but you gotta have something to look at from the train dontcha? :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
My mother skied in Val di Fiamme though. I'm not quite sure where that is. But I wasn't there anyway.

OP
adams

adams

Mar 5, 2005
  • Thread Starter #77
    ++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

OK, Menace has stumbled on a point here that's of truly good debate. The issue: can anyone, regardless of who they are, truly ever be "colorblind" to race entirely?

I'm with Menace here and will say "no". Though I will disagree that you can dislike some people and have it be something entirely unrelated to an entire race of people.
    Its impossible. Color is not just an indication of skin pigmentation, but often also of social status, culture, religion, and other factors, all of which affect how you view them.

I dont want to be colorblind though. Who wants to lose their ability to enjoy colors?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)