juventuz against racism (10 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Well, you can tell them to mail all their complaints to the man that made it happen:

The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500
United States of America
So by your well-thoughtout statement you are defeding the discrimination and bigoted remarks made by the Aussie students, aren't you? That's just great.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by adams ] ++

:D

if the stereotype was true, i might see why you would be offended. but its false. i dont even see how bad teeth have anything to with one's character anyhow, but your erroneous assumptions make it so that i "insult a whole nation and its people".

but thats what really matters isnt it-character? funky teeth or not, your the same man or woman, no matter if your john lennon, elton john, prince harry, guy ritchie, david beckham, or mel gibson(playing braveheart in the movie by the same name). why is it that none of the other delightlful members of british origin found that offensive? its not because im a hot hunky superstar and they love me anyways (jaecole shh ;) ). its because it was in lighthearted fun, paul.
The point of whether its true or not does not have any bearing at all... It is an offensive slur on the people of my country... as such its wrong

Who gives a damn whether jae emma etc find it offensive... The fact is in general people of my country do find these comments offensive... So maybe those 2 dont big deal...

I'd like to see you walk into a bar in london and come out with that shit... I guarantee you , you'd have a bottle in your throat within 30 seconds... but no of course its not ffensive

Its also a comment that spreads misconceptions that others who know no better believe... So again its insulting and wrong

on another note, paul- you've been attacking me for a while now. from the dual accounts business, to this now racism jibe. the first has been proven unfounded, while the second has too.

wanna make it a hat-trick? maybe you'll even get "the golden boot" by a mod.
See anothrer person that thinks its all about him... My only comments to you outside of this thread were answering your post to me which couldnt be bothered to reply to... And that as far as i recall is that...
Oh i insulted you when talking to nick... again that wasnt too you it was about you... but i give you it may have been harsh...

The thread i made regarding dual accounts was not about you at all... It has been an issue here for a year or more...

I at no point accused you of being a dual account... I never once commented on whether you were or not...

Youve proven these claims unfounded ??

How exactly ?? You havent proven anything...

You've said your not a dual account... sorry but that proves nothing... To prove something wrong you have to supply evidence....

How have you proved your not a bigot ???

Again you havent.. youve said you arent... soryy that proves nothing.... Youve come up with some half arsed explanation that mean s nothing... sorry theres no such thing as selective bigotry

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
You went back to Holland for summer? or forever?
"Forever", don't say that nasty word in my presence! :fero:

I had to come back to finish my university; which will take until december. I'm in the process of applying for a job in the States; San Francisco after that.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
No... I just think all accounts shown to be 2nd or 3rd accounts should be banned... Not the member themselves... Jus make it so everyone only has one

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
I wasn't offened but I asked you to stop posting to me. Don't assume I like you btw, I really don't. Your posts are boring and I no longer read them (only noticed this when Paul said my name). You try to be something you are not. I don't know or care who you are. To me you're just one of those guys that bang on Emma alot.

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
Everyone is a racist, if you say you aren’t then your lying to yourself, you cant like all People, it’s just some don’t do anything about it.

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
Adams. I don't mean to annoy or insult him. But he posts alot of shit around here. He joined and then had everyone guessing who he was to drum up attention. Pretended he was Burke and argued with Emma, that always gets you noticed. Other than that he has just responded directly to me to try and get a reaction. He's boring.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
i thought he was just posting those teeth jokes to annoy cole. Been on my ignore list for a long time for reasons mentioned.

Im not offended by the teeth jokes, only heard it from Americans and to be honest, it makes me laugh at their intelligence.

Though say that to the general guy in England and you will have no teeth afterwards. :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

"Forever", don't say that nasty word in my presence! :fero:

I had to come back to finish my university; which will take until december. I'm in the process of applying for a job in the States; San Francisco after that.
Im sorry! what kinda job are you applying for?

I remember you asking me one day if I had dyed my hair blonde. I did! its kinda dark blondeish brownish but Im in the process of making it lighter

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Menace ] ++
Everyone is a racist, if you say you aren’t then your lying to yourself, you cant like all People, it’s just some don’t do anything about it.
OK, Menace has stumbled on a point here that's of truly good debate. The issue: can anyone, regardless of who they are, truly ever be "colorblind" to race entirely?

I'm with Menace here and will say "no". Though I will disagree that you can dislike some people and have it be something entirely unrelated to an entire race of people.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
It's a dump, only Amsterdam is cool.

I wanna move back to Naples :down:
I thought I would live my entire life without ever seeing that statement made.

Besides, bro, you lived in Salerno. Bit of a difference (lucky for you).

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
i thought he was just posting those teeth jokes to annoy cole. Been on my ignore list for a long time for reasons mentioned.

Im not offended by the teeth jokes, only heard it from Americans and to be honest, it makes me laugh at their intelligence.

Perhaps that "Bad Teeth" stereotype comes from the Austin Powers movies. I'm just venturing a guess.

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
It's alot older than that. I don't think it's a big deal and I haven't seen anyone say it. Just seen it on here and on movies and stuff :D

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

OK, Menace has stumbled on a point here that's of truly good debate. The issue: can anyone, regardless of who they are, truly ever be "colorblind" to race entirely?

I'm with Menace here and will say "no". Though I will disagree that you can dislike some people and have it be something entirely unrelated to an entire race of people.
Try as we might, to do what is right, we all harbor animnosity for at least one group of people. So that is the answer - Everybody should be allowed to hate one group without being considered a bigot or racist. If you hate more than your allotment of One, then you are a bigot. This a plan everybody can live with, because it is so damn honest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)