Juventus: There Is No Money for new players?? (3 Viewers)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Juventus: There Is No Money
5/12/2005 8:09:00 AM
President Grande Stevens declared that in order to bring in new players, there will have to be some important sales.
The Bianconeri will have another quiet summer on the transfer market scene as according to Grande Stevens there is no money available to purchase players. The only way would be to sell current squad players, which would be in line with the Juventus philosophy. “First we sell and then we buy; there is no money. We shall make a fire with the wood we have,” declared the Juventus President, thus excluding any major incoming transfers this summer :down:

Buy on AliExpress.com

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
we have to buy defenders because all have become old and the forwards like piero who failed to another season and one left sidded midfielder

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
mmh yeah let's dispose of Cannavaro ( like Inter did) because oh he's so old, sorry to deride your post but soccer doesn't compensate the most glamorous nor the most spectacular, one stat matters and that's winning. And based on our performence this year no major changes or arrivals are needed IMO.

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    Who we will sell and who we will buy is now limited based on this
    info and we heard before that juve had a good agreement with tamoil worth millions :confused:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    If our last game against Milan(which was days ago) didnt prove anything to you i don't know what will. Juve will reinforce this summer regarless of what Milan does, of course Moggi will play on making us stronger and keeping the opposition weaker; however we have our way about going about it and they have theirs.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
    i know that they beat milan but if these palyers were added in their ranks i am so annoyed last year moggi said that they had 30 million euros to spend without winning any trophy this year we have signed the most expensive sposporship deal and still we dont have any money

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
    Stop panic!

The main objective is to secure scudetto. Remember that Juve bought Cannavaro and Ibrahimovic only after the team secured its place in CL group stage by beating Djurgardens. Today team has to concentrate on the last three games and win the Scudetto, which will bring some extra money. Later Moggi will use that money to reinforce our squad.

I don't believe that Grande Stevens' words are decesive.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    If we are thinking cheap, I think we will get:

Tudor (back from loan)
    Chiellini (back from Fiorentina)
    Kovac (free transfer)
    Trabelsi (1mio €; should be no problem) or Miguel (if not too expensive)

Mozart (give them our two primaveras and a bit money)
    Edu (free)

and in attack we are all set. I would like to have one more player, who can cover for Camoranesi and Nedved and who can give us an attacking alternative on the bench. Don't know who, but the money for this player, should be no problem if we sell the other 1/2 of Miccoli and Maresca, sell Appiah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)