Juventus: There Is No Money for new players?? (4 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++
Another bad thing when u wait to sell ur players to buy new,
is that some teams might think twice if they will buy a player like appiah or smth and try to find smth better or cheaper to invest,
so either we sell fast in low price, either we wait to sell him good when time comes
Well stated. I would rather be the team that invests in lesser-known, rising talent and develops them into budding superstars who win big matches ... and go for big $$$ on the market later.

Rather than the other kind of team that buys success -- by shelling out exhorbitant fees to land talent that may be just past their prime... or players who are priced at their peak performance, but are yet incapable of again achieving the level of play that priced them that way in the first place.

Note that the first type of team sells to the second and makes money off of them. The second loses money to the first, often with underwhelming performance results for themselves.

Juve could certainly do better to nurture new talent, that's for sure. But I would rather error on the first type of team than on the second type.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
**** the President and his ugly money!!!!! arghhh i hate this.. :down: 4real..
sometime i wish a rich russian will buy juve... :down:

we never buy a Aimar / Nesta / Deco , i mean A BIG name, Without selling out, wtf? where are all the ****ing money, we won serie a 2002 and 03 and cl final and we didnt buy ANYONE [bigname] !!!!

Cannavaro, Emerson and Zlatan are all big names, huge even.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

His problem is that he does not want us to sell in order to buy, he wants us to do like Chelsea...send our players on loan or fire them.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

i know and im very happy that they joind.. BUT i just dont want us to sell players like zambrotta, buffon, emerson...............

and u guys misunderstud me, ofcorse i DONT WANT US TO BE chelsea... omg thats the last thing.. i was just pissed when i read that we might sell our stars to get new faces!!!!!!!

Forza Juventus !

Jul 28, 2002
i can kinda see his point. Chelsea and co have a world class team right throug. We dont and havent for a long time.selling emo / rambo/ etc and not replacing them AND adding others, is imo a negative tactic. We have a clear lack of young talent defenders.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++
ive heard a month ago that juve got a good amount of money from tamoil, i feel its a smoke screen..
yeah we got a massive sponsoship from them, but i suspect it may be going towards the stadium....if not, we aint gonna see much of it anyway,

Webber

Feb 27, 2005
Our bad thing is, that we are given by the tickets only 17 M € (season 2003/2004), Milan 21 M € and Manchester United 70 M €. That's because the tickets in Italia are the cheapest in Europe.

And I totaly agree with Juve's politics about buying. That the books are leveled. So we'll never go to financial problems like Roma and Lazio did.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
i think there should some money available from tv rights and tamoil sponsporship i know most money is going to be used towards the stadium but still its richest sponsporship deal in europe and if win the scudetto. but moggi has decided that most players we are going to sign are free agents like nonda kovac and giannicheeda

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's a rather simple matter. We need to sell before we buy any new players. How is this anything new from previous years? People should realize that this is the same story every summer. No money in the transfer kitty is nothing new people.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Trez: 20m
Miccoli: 7.5m(half)
Appiah: 6m
Maresca: 4.5m(half)
Tacchinardi: 4.5m
Legrottaglie: 3m
Birindelli: 1.5m
Kapo: 3m(co-ownership)

one day later Moggi buys 3-4 players for a total of +-50m € and 2-3 free players(Edu, Giannichedda, Kovac) and bring back Tudor and Chiellini(3.5m €)

SIMPLE :eek:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
That would be a typical move by Moggi,although it does seem a little too extravagant.

Miccoli and Maresca will most probably be sold for another 12m or so,and one of Tacchinardi and Appiah will leave.

If Moggi's planning a couple of big transfers then we could see Trezeguet go as well,but any more sales and the squad will be quite thin.

And please,no Giannichedda.:stress:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lippi.am ] ++
Stop panic!

The main objective is to secure scudetto. Remember that Juve bought Cannavaro and Ibrahimovic only after the team secured its place in CL group stage by beating Djurgardens. Today team has to concentrate on the last three games and win the Scudetto, which will bring some extra money. Later Moggi will use that money to reinforce our squad.

I don't believe that Grande Stevens' words are decesive.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Dont forget, Business is business....and we have the best business club in the world! (although we lose out on merchandising to MU, Real)
I mean look how we're doing without outside shots of money? reallying tottally on the clubs own profit or loss, and from the reports I've heard, we are getting healthier this year, although still in the minus.

This makes me proud!

Anybody can win championships given unlimited resources, but can u win'em on a tight budget?

I too dream that Juve can have money to spend to buy players, but Im very satisfied with our proffesionalism in football.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
This is no smokescreen. The President is not Moggi. He speaks to the shareholders on behalf of the board and therefore doesn't lie. If you don't believe him check out the sheet for yourselves because there is no way Juve cook the books in order to suprise us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)