Juventus: There Is No Money for new players?? (2 Viewers)

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
i can kinda see his point . Chelsea and co have a world class team right throug. We dont and havent for a long time.selling emo / rambo/ etc and not replacing them AND adding others, is imo a negative tactic. We have a clear lack of young talent defenders.
thnx.. :) am glad someone does ...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
Aren't we meant to be like the 3rd richest club in the World or something?
Yes, we are, but we are talking about Juventus here, the tight lady of world football :D

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
well it makes good sense though, we need to sell in order to buy.
so i guess if we buy like small but effectve players then that would be great

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
Dont forget, Business is business....and we have the best business club in the world! (although we lose out on merchandising to MU, Real)
If we were big on marketing, we'd get Beckham have him on the bench and put him to play in matches against Brescia, Reggina and other small teams and have the worldwide manufacture of juve jerseys to have the name beckham sewn. (not to mention the Juve store in Tokyo, right between MU store and Madrid store). :D

On a more serious note, I think that if we really wanted to do some more about merchandising we'd need a reallly big name in the team. Neddy and DP aren't that big names anymore (the's simply cannot match the merchandising power of metro-beckham, fat-aldo, or ronaldinho). (Even Milan's Sheva or Kaká have more market value than our folks). (Too damn bad, that Davids went away as he had a good markey value).

I doubt it'll be this year, as our books are still in the red, but I can expect that: if we have a great 2005-2006 campaign (scudetto and champions, would that be too much of a dream) and our numbers are up on the blue we could get a big name then and start reworking our merrchandising policy, building it around great marketable players and not only a great team. Moggi and co, are definitely thinking ahead for a few seasons.

So we'll have a summer of 'cheap' signings, anything above that and Trez and Zambo will be sold.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Why does anybody surprises about Grande stevens words?? is the same old song that Moggi sings every year...and in the end , we dont need great signings, what we really need to give a little more depth to our squad, and that can be acomplish with wise selling, bringing back some players,capture some for free and spending only in the right ones.

For sell Trez, Kapo, Blasi, Miccoli, Maresca, Legro, Biri

Bring back Chiellini, Tudor

get for free Edu, Kovac, Nonda

Buy Pizarro, Barzagli, Gilardino

We had been always on a tight budget...that why why are one of the teams with healthy finances in Europe.

We dont have an Abrahamovic.....thank God for that

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
Why does anybody surprises about Grande stevens words?? is the same old song that Moggi sings every year...and in the end , we dont need great signings, what we really need to give a little more depth to our squad, and that can be acomplish with wise selling, bringing back some players,capture some for free and spending only in the right ones.

For sell Trez, Kapo, Blasi, Miccoli, Maresca, Legro, Biri

Bring back Chiellini, Tudor

get for free Edu, Kovac, Nonda

Buy Pizarro, Barzagli, Gilardino

We had been always on a tight budget...that why why are one of the teams with healthy finances in Europe.

We dont have an Abrahamovic.....thank God for that
I am not at all surprised by Steven's words, but nonetheless I doubt we will get enough money to buy Gila.

And the fact that Big Name signings does make an impact to the club's incomes is true. But I think we have a more realistic way (at the moment we dont have big money) is to win tittles and play a more entertaining football without leaving behind our solid team spirit.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++

I am not at all surprised by Steven's words, but nonetheless I doubt we will get enough money to buy Gila.
Gilardino piu' vicino alla Juve. Baraldi: C'e' un rapporto ottimo
Dom 15 Mag, 8:44 PM

La Juve in corsia di sorpasso per Gilardino. A rivelare la probabile cessione del bomber ai bianconeri, l'amministratore delegato del Parma Luca Baraldi: "Speriamo di iniziare presto una trattativa seria per il cartellino di Alberto - ha premesso ai microfoni di Sky -, ma se devo essere sincero il rapporto con la societa' bianconera e' speciale, addirittura privilegiato se si guardano gli ultimi anni. E questo potrebbe favorire l'apertura di moltissime trattative". Gilardino compreso, si intende.

It seems that Parma president doesnt share your doubts about Gilardino juventino....:D

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
i think we need gila and casssano if we are looking to future i know sales of zambro and trez can bring gila i know good player but after fabio capello leaves after his contract expires i doubt whether cassano have a good relatioship with next coach who will come

Jul 28, 2002
every year we get this spiel from moggi...were are not buiying anyone, there is no money...sometimes he is true, but more often than not its total bollox.

Blind

May 8, 2005
To me it sounds like a smoke screen.
I will not be surprised if we end up with 2-3 big names over the summer, as we qualified for the Champions League, Tamoil sponsor ship and with the new TV rights. Plus we have to win one more game to secure the scuttedo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)