Juventus Tattoo (1 Viewer)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Well Juventus is Italy's girlfriend not yours, getting a name of someone else's girlfriend is just kinda pathetic :D

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I like it but I don't know wether I get a Juve related tattoo or not. One thing is for sure: I'll always be bianconero,so I won't regret it unlike a get a tattoo with my girlfriends name and then it's suddenly over:D.
Exactly my thoughts too. I have a friend who tattoed same chinese symbol as his ex-girlfriend and after they broke up he was so fucked up. So he added two more symbols just to change previous tattoo. On the other hand I'm 100% sure that no other club I will love as I love Juve and for taht reason I made this tattoo.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
@Esteban: You had to ruin everything :D Currently I don't have a picture when my biceps is not flexed, but I will take one and post it.

@cunninlynguists: Yeah, I'm a well known computer freak and photoshop is my speciality :p

@Marko: Nah, I wanted something less showily something that is pretty hard to notice and one of the reasons is that I did this tattoo only beacuse of my love towards Juve and nothing else.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I though about that thousand times and that's the one of the reasons I'm not putting tattooes on much visible places.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)