Juventus Tattoo (2 Viewers)

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
By me, the perfect left-bqck was Giorfio... but we sorted the things & now I think the defence should be between Core 2 Duo, RAM 2GB```

Fuck Vinny get off my back I'm too drunk tow! I'm was as they saY, but nowhere reliablr...

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
By me, the perfect left-bqck was Giorfio... but we sorted the things & now I think the defence should be between Core 2 Duo, RAM 2GB```

Fuck Vinny get off my back I'm too drunk tow! I'm was as they saY, but nowhere reliablr...
wtf ??:confused2 :confused2

I hope your not driving anywhere tonight

Sep 26, 2007
I was thinking about getting a tattoo recently. I'm not really the tattoo type of girl but I think if I got one it would be making a statement. I don't want to ever get a tattoo I would regret. So I was considering getting a very simple black peace sign on my wrist. Peace on earth has only been one of those things that I am passionate about more than anything. What do you guys think about that? Is it corny or would it be an excellent way to show what I stand for?

cece bravia

Resident Cutie
Jan 29, 2008
I was thinking about getting a tattoo recently. I'm not really the tattoo type of girl but I think if I got one it would be making a statement. I don't want to ever get a tattoo I would regret. So I was considering getting a very simple black peace sign on my wrist. Peace on earth has only been one of those things that I am passionate about more than anything. What do you guys think about that? Is it corny or would it be an excellent way to show what I stand for?
HIPPIE!

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
Hi guys.
I've decided that I want a Juventus tattoo. But I want something cool.
The text Juventus is okay, but the font has to be something holy.
Or a picture from Juve is also not bad. Is here anybody who can draw a picture or font for me to use as a tattoo, because I want something special?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Hi guys.
Or a picture from Juve is also not bad. Is here anybody who can draw a picture or font for me to use as a tattoo, because I want something special?
get a pic of balzaretti on your ass

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
Hi guys.
use glagoljica as a font, that way no one would know what it says except you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)