Juventus Tattoo (1 Viewer)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
It's nice to see that at least someone knows on this forum how to discuss without insulting each other

Mar 14, 2004
Exactly my thoughts too. I have a friend who tattoed same chinese symbol as his ex-girlfriend and after they broke up he was so fucked up. So he added two more symbols just to change previous tattoo. On the other hand I'm 100% sure that no other club I will love as I love Juve and for taht reason I made this tattoo.

but you're from sarajevo.....why didnt you tatooed...I dunno....Željo or NK Sarajevo or sth amblem instead of Juve? I mean,we are all supporters of Juve but tattooing it is too much for me. If I do a Juve tattoo I'll have to put Orlando Magic,Colorado Avalanche,Chelsea,KK Cibona,Ana Kurnikova amblems too :D

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
but you're from sarajevo.....why didnt you tatooed...I dunno....Željo or NK Sarajevo or sth amblem instead of Juve? I mean,we are all supporters of Juve but tattooing it is too much for me. If I do a Juve tattoo I'll have to put Orlando Magic,Colorado Avalanche,Chelsea,KK Cibona,Ana Kurnikova amblems too :D
Please no Sarajevo (I'm a Zeljeznicar fan, sort of...:)) I see what's you point, but for me there is no club or person like Juve (except my family afcourse). If I lived in a normal country where govement invest in sports than maybe I would only support Zeljo. But in theese conditions with this kind of a league where you know who will win championship even before it started it's hard to support any club.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
maher was getting something like that done, it said JuveBarcaManunitedArsenalSevillaLyondidiforgetanyone?.......forever

he only stopped when he realised he needed arms like stretch armstrong to pull it off
He also decided not to following Valencia's latest form. He was afraid that other teams tattooed will play poorly, so he would regret it.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
ooh really??
thats cool.
did it hurt?
Nah, just a little bit.

You could've atleast shaven your armpit. :D

No... really. That's a good looking tattoo right there. Props.
I knew someone will say that :D

That's awesome. What's the font?
I don't really know, I forgot.

maher was getting something like that done, it said JuveBarcaManunitedArsenalSevillaLyondidiforgetanyone?.......forever

he only stopped when he realised he needed arms like stretch armstrong to pull it off
:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)