Juventus Tattoo (3 Viewers)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
bro, like i am just going to tell you, dont get a fucking juve tattoo. one day you will be like holy shit i am a loser.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I might do a tatto about Juve, but It'll be written in Indian or Chinese, but not the word Juve...Like Bianchonero, or I'll draw an Old Lady face:D

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
I might do a tatto about Juve, but It'll be written in Indian or Chinese, but not the word Juve...Like Bianchonero, or I'll draw an Old Lady face:D

that is even lamer :lol2:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
how old are you....maybe you once met your perfect wife and you get along so well and you wana marry with her but then when you go to bed she sees your juve logo tattoo and then you discover she is a milan fan......:p

and she and his family as always hated juventus....:p

i dont know if there are any chewing-gum juve tattoos....atleast those can be washed off if its necessary

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Sir Sebastian said:
no, i meant the idea of a juve tattoo is lame :D
ahhhh i see yes i agree getting a tatoo of your team is up there with getting a womans name on your arm.....very unwise

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Tattoo's are way out of fashion.....while your at it get a trailor, six pack of Keystone, bring out your furniture to your front lawn & put a rebel flag on your Busted up 71 Malibu....

hehe

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Tatto isn't lame...Depends where you do it...and what you write....etc....

Could be lame If you didn't know what to put then you'll regret it.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
i dont know....its your body and you ask from us where to get a tattoo.....you should decide it yourself...but first think about it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)