Juventus Tattoo (2 Viewers)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
I have a tat on my penis. It is the map of Northern Ireland with the slogan, "If you want the British out, you have to beat them out". It hurt like hell when I got it, but now I enjoy showing it off.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Aha ok, could turn out nice. Dont make it too small though, it could look like a triangle after a while :D
Exactly, lol, that's what I saying to myself too.

And the one on your thigh? Del Piero pictured naked? :D
The one beneath my thigh i'm still undecided. One thing is certain though, is that I want to have my children names tattooed as-well in the future.

Jul 29, 2008
Guys do anybody know on what language tatoos on Materazzui, Cannavaro, Beckham and etc hands?. Or it english just special font? For example i wanna make tatoo "Forever with my old lady" - is it possible to see how it looks on paper? maybe some translation tatoo site, or smth like that?

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
Guys do anybody know on what language tatoos on Materazzui, Cannavaro, Beckham and etc hands?. Or it english just special font? For example i wanna make tatoo "Forever with my old lady" - is it possible to see how it looks on paper? maybe some translation tatoo site, or smth like that?
if those are Chinese character , show me the pics .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)